• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
God, I have GOT to play that sometime.

Empty highways at night are extremely nostalgic to me.

Everyone should.

4D3BAD10D8E9CE520A10AF2771EEBC90ACA89878

ihYLNIxau3jws.png

ibojn1lftLeh8G.png

Just saw the tweet from HB about the added games to the bundle, and only wanted Pixeljunk.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dio Brando, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Orcs Must Die! 2 -- MB-83226D98C713A8DA - Taken by Capt.Haddock. 2 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-FDB301E2A28F5ED4 - Taken by wagamer. 4 entrants total.

t1409077217z1.png

Weee

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack -- MB-5E3BCCCAB4850850 - Taken by danhese007

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Khronico, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Pixeljunk Eden -- MB-5D9A48384668F042 - Taken by trailmix16
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-032D47857CD9290A - Taken by dave is ok
Take the video games.

Seanspeed

Banned
I admittedly haven't played many of these 2D puzzle platformers, but out of the ones I have, it's probably second only to The Swapper. It at least soundly beats Fez and destroys Limbo.
I thought Fez was unique enough.

But Limbo was just a terribly mediocre puzzle game wrapped up in a neat art style, so I agree totally there.

Copons

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-CD9D8679B04470D4 - Taken by mik7697
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-625E0F8A3CB6EA00 - Taken by Maxwood

I guess there will be an overloading of these two, but still...

Nete

Oh welp, at least I got Grimrock.

ModBot 2 said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nete, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PixelJunk Eden -- MB-8CB33326C5AF9FA2 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-37F29462A92DE55F - Taken by Sharkiller. 2 entrants total.

t1409077339z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
God, I have GOT to play that sometime.

Empty highways at night are extremely nostalgic to me.

It's pretty good.

(Not that I had much to say since I bought it at launch. I decided to wait until the rest of the episodes released before continuing as at the time the final one was supposed to be out by year's end, which, needless to say, didn't quite pan out, haha.)

Kuroyume

Banned
Shit bonuses for anyone who regularly buys bundles. Oh well

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

PixelJunk Eden -- MB-2F1FC59C7B762C44 - Taken by GaussTek. 5 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-2DE4BF32814328A1 - Taken by Sgt.Pepper. 2 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-CBCC547076528AFD - Taken by Vlad. 3 entrants total.

t1409077457z1.png

zr4nn40rjzl.gif

SSPssp

Extra from Humble:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
header_292x136.jpg

Orcs Must Die 2 Complete -- MB-29FB219797A382C3 - Taken by Perun

Nete

When did Humble Bundle add this feature? I used to go through all my bundles every few months to find unredeemed keys

Does it work correctly? It shows Space Hulk on my list, but I'm 100% sure I redeemed it for myself. It was actually one of the main reasons to buy that bundle, and I already played it on Steam.

EDIT: Weird.

oCKcVFb.png

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Fez was unique enough.

But Limbo was just a terribly mediocre puzzle game wrapped up in a neat art style, so I agree totally there.

I mean, I can recognize Fez is a good game, and I liked exploring the world, but I didn't really have fun with it. The only metric that comparison is based on is how much fun I had with the game in question.

The worst part about Limbo is that I stopped paying attention to the art style after a while, so that couldn't save it for me.

Mono

Boo, I can't even activate Humble bundle games. :( Volvo, why?

ModBot said:
Instructions for Mono:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mono, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition -- MB-2A42D045FDAD2961
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-7179A7111A8B3603 - Taken by Ventara. 1 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-34BC8CA7289A9657 - Taken by fenners. 3 entrants total.

t1409077937z1.png

Chariot

I just went to my unredeemed HumbeBundle Keys.

Anyone in need of the RPG Maker VX Ace or To the Moon?

I will again decide by who I love the most of everyone who puts a claim on one of these, until I eat dinner.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Buy six keys from GAFer Sub-Zero ($11.40 + PayPal's fee) and then get yourself a copy of Kentucky Route Zero.

Unfortunately, I am not selling any more keys at the moment since I temporarily retired from trading. I have 140 something left, which I'm keeping for my personal use. I am really sorry that I refused to sell them to many Gaffers over the past few days since I know that many of them are only trusting me when it comes to off-market keys. I plan to return to trading and restock on September, so I will have a lot of keys then and always at an extremely low price for fellow gaffers :)

However, I was planning to sell 30 keys on the market to preorder Civ Beyond Earth but I ended up preordering the retail version so I guess I can sell these last 30 keys to anyone interested

So who here's STFU'ing? Anyone had a chance to try some Helladeck challenges?

If you have questions about the game, I'm around (until I leave for PAX Prime, where Below will be playable).

Mono

I just went to my unredeemed HumbeBundle Keys.

Anyone in need of the RPG Maker VX Ace or To the Moon?

I will again decide by who I love the most of everyone who puts a claim on one of these, until I eat dinner.

Someone on SteamGAF said a while ago that they really regretted not getting RPG Maker VX Ace when it was in that bundle, but I forget who it was!

Mono

I mean, I can recognize Fez is a good game, and I liked exploring the world, but I didn't really have fun with it. The only metric that comparison is based on is how much fun I had with the game in question.

My problem with Fez is that most of the secrets in the game are really long sequences of random button inputs that weren't fun at all to find and not satisfying to initiate. I loved the art and concept, though!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

To the Moon -- MB-5135FD3063289671 - Taken by TheLight. 3 entrants total.
Joe Danger 2: The Movie -- MB-7BB449B935BCEA8E - Taken by Blak_Status. 10 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition, Peggle Nights, and Zuma's Revenge (Origin) -- MB-9846DFDCCF1ECBE9 - Taken by cardinalmind. 2 entrants total.
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-7C2E1E8D2B3FC751 - Taken by Troubled Bat. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape Rosecliff Island, and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe (Origin) -- MB-4676EBB97F04461F - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Papo & Yo -- MB-71551D0EF223C908 - Taken by vvise. 4 entrants total.

t1409088257z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Unfortunately, I am not selling any more keys at the moment since I temporarily retired from trading. I have 140 something left, which I'm keeping for my personal use. I am really sorry that I refused to sell them to many Gaffers over the past few days since I know that many of them are only trusting me when it comes to off-market keys. I plan to return to trading and restock on September, so I will have a lot of keys then and always at an extremely low price for fellow gaffers :)

kami_sama's hopes dashed (for now). :(

However, I was planning to sell 30 keys on the market to preorder Civ Beyond Earth but I ended up preordering the retail version so I guess I can sell these last 30 keys to anyone interested

kami_sama's hopes restored!

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
ModBot said:
Instructions for Applesauce:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Applesauce, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Orcs Must Die! Complete Pack -- MB-7C5C99FF74B4F164 - Taken by FauX

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Pixeljunk Eden -- MB-D49F8C8D9B63BA3B - Taken by madjoki. 8 entrants total.
Serious Sam The Second Encounter -- MB-EDEB8F8F8C075341 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Savant Ascent -- MB-33C5A415759EAA15
Very cool single-screen arcade shooter. If you like something like Geometry Wars and gritty electronic music you'd like this. Kind of weird.
Serious Sam The First Encounter -- MB-4F2CB221D36930E5 - Taken by salazar547. 2 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-EA61845645E2F30B - Taken by mik7697. 4 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die 2 -- MB-2E1D1E7FE958A3BA - Taken by Natty1. 2 entrants total.

t1409078477z1.png

Zia

If you have questions about the game, I'm around (until I leave for PAX Prime, where Below will be playable).

Steam Mobile isn't letting me check out but I suppose, since all of the games I actually want aren't releasing until later in the week, I'll go ahead and STFU when I get home.

I grabbed it the moment it released on 360. ; )

Jawmuncher

I emailed support. They better give me my games.
The BTA gets locked at the lowest if you put in a bundle at a dollar regardless correct?
Since it was telling me that I needed a 3.83 valued bundle to BTA which I have now.

r3n4ud

I just started it up. Just getting through the tutorial is mighty stressful lol. But, I can already tell it's my kind of game :)

Jumbo giveaway (And Groupees and some Humble leftovers). The winner of CKII will also get the African Unit Pack DLC via PM.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Toki Tori -- MB-83FF6986CDC3C3DC - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 1 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack -- MB-FE521B9E103C4055 - Taken by adriano999. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Crusader Kings II -- MB-4DD469BEF979208F - Taken by Helmholtz. 3 entrants total.
PixelJunk Eden -- MB-F5F9008BA2023B9A - Taken by Henry Swanson. 5 entrants total.
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 -- MB-A8D3FACA0DFF6C72 - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition -- MB-ACD3CC019EFC1CDC - Taken by 3chopl0x. 2 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-17445E8B8CF9C81B - Taken by freshVeggie. 4 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-8C0F2CE32442ACDF - Taken by Juke Joint Jezebel. 3 entrants total.
Terraria -- MB-CF53C547BA1B55D0 - Taken by Anustart. 1 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe Infinite -- MB-43D11D047887F9C6

t1409078717z1.png

Vuze

Great, TWD S02 E05 hasn't been updated with achievements yet. It's stupid but I don't play it further now until they do :c

The BTA gets locked at the lowest if you put in a bundle at a dollar regardless correct?
Since it was telling me that I needed a 3.83 valued bundle to BTA which I have now.

What?

The BTA locks at the price of the BTA when you pay your $1.

Scipius

3.83 would be the amount you needed to add, not the total amount; if I remember correctly, the lowest the BTA amount got was 4.82-4.83. Check to see what it says now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom