• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
I was going to post how the sales were awful

but they adjusted the prices. Tomb Raider for $25 would have been a ripoff

Copons

Apparently new dailies end in 24 hours, so this is the end my friends.

Even though the homepage says new deals tomorrow, probably repeats

Divius

cod blops II -50% ?!

2443899-kramer_surprised.gif

I grabbed Dust, I guess it will sit with the 10 other sidescrolling games I bought this sale.

I was really hoping for a deal on Bulletstorm... Maybe this Christmas.

d1rtn4p

Darn, literally one of the thirty games on my wishlist went on a daily/flash this sale. Maybe my tastes are just too niche these days? :) If today is the end then, I guess it's time to pony up and buy what I really want at the current discount.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Tomb Raider collection is $13.99
Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider V: Chronicles, Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III

This is amazing! Someone just bought an emoticon from me for just over $6.

The funny part, its from Dust. Someone paid me twice the price of the game for a single icon. Boggles the mind.

Going to pick up The Stanley Parable today.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Tomb Raider Reboot is tempting at that price, more so with the collection.

But I... can't... buy it right now. I'm waiting to see if Deadly Premonition goes lower tonight before I buy that and simply won't have the cash to buy the TR collection.

Maybe in the Winter Sale, Valve/Square-Enidos.

Turfster

Oh, wow.
I just noticed this in my browser, but the shitty translation Valve is forcing on us has a typo in the local equivalent of 'autumn sale.' Are you shitting me, Valve?

Banned
8fBROl6.jpg

I expected better Gaben. No deus ex discount and only 25% for Arkham origins? I thought they would at least match the $40 ACIV deal the console versions are getting.

LuuKyK

If you like the Uncharted series. I thought Tomb Raider was great. Well worth the money.

Yeah, love Uncharted, and even if I didn't, this price is too good to pass.

I am just worried that they may eventually release a port of it on PS4, and that version would probably be superior for me because my PC probably won't run this game on max settings. Much less with that hair thing they have for it. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom