• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

zkylon

zkylewd
mgo looked crazy good but also crazy ubisoft produced scenario that will never happen as cool in real gameplay

also keifer sutherland speech was super weird lol

anywho, tim <3

The_Monk

What a nice reminder of a game I haven't played yet. I like a good laugh but I wonder if there's a lot of cursing or many obscene scenes in it. Either way I heard good things about it!

Maniac

Banned
Trey Parker is now a better actor than Kevin Spacey.

My life is complete.

Fullbright? So a walking simulator? Interesting.

Maniac

Banned
Hoping that new game from gone home devs can mix a message as well as a story more seamless than I found gone home to.

Hopefully, yeah.

Also wat. The DJ is a dude with a bunch of gameboys hooked up to an audio controller... Lovely.

Oh, I think they just revealed the ultimate edition preorder thing for Dying Light that JaseC mentioned. Jase, you were right! :p

And some of the ads are for Steam sales... That's... Incredibly relevant to gamers that aren't just mainstream drivel-drinkers. :p

Maniac

Banned
Yikes, bloodborne is pretty ugly. That's... Nice to see. Less reason to be annoyed by the lack of it.

Anyway, I really feel this fucking show ought to be more platform agnostic and say "unless it's on 2+ platforms, it doesn't get a spot", but I suppose that's just my point of view as a person of the most-shafted platform :p

derExperte

I lot of big chiptune artists have worked with gameboys. I want to say Chipzel did an entire album on them.

Yeah, I'm surprised some are surprised. I think it's very cool.

While Bloodborne.... does it look worse than before? The lighting was outright bad there.

Maniac

Banned
We're in the middle of crunch mode to get the game ready >_>;

Oh. Hai. Heh. :>

Man, TGAs are less masturbatory than VGAs, so that's always something.

They're still bloody well masturbatory, but atleast the masturbatory subject is relevant to the majority for once.

The stream on Steam died for me, anything happen inbetween Blood's downgrade and the Banner lads?

Jawmuncher

Heavysweating.gif

Jesus that bloodborne gameplay.
Now I don't feel bad about that early ps4 putchase.

Think I'll be playing dark souls 2 this weekend.

zkylon

zkylewd
these vgas are perfect so far

not gonna say there's no cringe on them but really minor stuff. they just needed good writers i guess

also fuck does bloodborne look amazing or what

i can't believe how gorgeously grotesque it looks ;_;

Oh. Hai. Heh. :>

Man, TGAs are less masturbatory than VGAs, so that's always something.

They're still bloody well masturbatory, but atleast the masturbatory subject is relevant to the majority for once.

I don't mind so much, they have to make money so how, these things aren't cheap. Overall this has been pretty respectful and nicely done so far.

Well, it looks as if my time as a PC gamer will be over come February 2015.
I'll just bid y'all adieu now. If you have a PS4, keep an eye out for me. XD

Maniac

Banned
Bungie? PC port confirmed.

Aw. Nevermind I suppose. Maybe. Can't say I care either way.

And what's so special about Bloodborne? It's just more Dark Souls uglyness with decent combat and whatnot.

I just don't understand you people sometimes.

Uzzy

Nice to know The Banner Saga's continuing. I mean, it was already said to be a trilogy, but some official confirmation that it's getting another part at least is good.

Top Bottom