• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

wilflare

Hey Monk!

Defective. Says invalid disc for every game I insert.

Sigh, this is going to be frustrating.

No digital distribution for the KH licence at all?

gah.. but give Nintendo a call, they should be pretty good with things like that.

and yeap. no Digital Distribution at all... thank Disney for that :/

Jawmuncher

why am I tuning into the VGAs? I know it will end in disappointment.

We just have to believe

dino_crisis.gif

Monooboe

Aaah went to bed early and slept for 4 hours, I'm now ready for the the Game Awards!:D Going to be watching it inside Steam just because.:D

denx

That no "digital distribution agreement" sucks and doesn't make sense... but Disney is a publisher now and they're putting their stuff on Steam and other digital platforms. And considering that KH3 must be on Xbone and PS4 digital stores... yeah, there are actually solid chances the game might make its way to Steam. Don't stop believing!

edit: It has begun!

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone been getting random friend requests from people with private profiles, or only 1-2 friends? I've gotten 3 in the last day or two alone, and it very rarely happens to me otherwise.

Uzzy

Well, just finished Valkyria Chronicles. What an amazing game. Hoping to share some more thoughts after the VGAs end, or sleep, whichever comes first.

tmarg

Frost's body wasn't Reggie.

It looks like Mario Maker has the different physics for each series in place, which a lot of people were worried about.

tmarg

Has anyone been getting random friend requests from people with private profiles, or only 1-2 friends? I've gotten 3 in the last day or two alone, and it very rarely happens to me otherwise.

I got my first one two days ago. I felt like I made it as a steam user.

Anteater

Is anyone actually going to watch the awards? Every time I have attempted to I cringe and quickly turn the TV off. I'll just catch the news after the show is over.

I think I watched one of those tv sponsored ones for the trailers.

And they blocked the trailers when they were showing them.

Never watched them since

Top Bottom