• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

tmarg

Hearthstone just seems like a worse version of magic. I guess it's the best available in the category, but I don't get the hype.

Monooboe

I am impressed though that they went of script with the Blizzard guy. Also Heartstone winning Mobile was a no-brainer right?:D If nothing else because it's also nominated for GOTY.

Battlefield: Brothers

Anything to make that dumpster fire better...

they wasted a lot of time on that teaser.

Yes. Yes they did.

Brothers: Traincart Simulator

Still better than Brothers.

So how long till Hazelight get closed down? One game? Two?

Can I hope for zero? :3

For just floating around it does look cool.

Truthfacts.

go to the strip club with reggie -__-

don't do this to me geoff

you were winning me over

Stop being a party pooper. He was about to make reggie a little cooler.

Hearthstone :(

Sounded like the best one to me, though all I was really hoping was that Smash3DS wouldn't win.

Speaking of Hearthstone, I really want to play it, but I want to play it on my tablet or phone... and even now that I have an iPhone, I find out that Hearthstone is iPad only unless you're jailbroken. :\

Hopefully Bilzzard ends up releasing Hearthstone for Android sooner rather than later.

That 3DS audio lol.

That 3DS everything...

dani_dc

Turns out that Saints Row IV distracted me long enough to watch the Stream.

The running and jumping powers are fun, but they don't feel as easy to control as you'd hope. So far the game is pretty aimless, much more so than SR III was at this point.

Enjoying it but glad I didn't get it for full price, it really doesn't feel like more than an expansion pack.

It really is.

Oh, I thought this was the game awards thread. Well this works too

Top Bottom