• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't get why people get so upset about the vgas

you know what it is, an extremely commercial bunch of ads with some cringe if we're lucky

like, what are you expecting

they're not gonna talk about fucking torment

louiedog

you know what it is, an extremely commercial bunch of ads with some cringe if we're lucky

it's surprisingly less awkward than previous years

Is that hayden penetrateher?
Had a huge crush on her in my youth

Hayden Penetrator?

NC0qzgk.jpg

denx

It's much better than previous years actually.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's surprisingly less awkward than previous years
It's much better than previous years actually.

yeah, i think this format is pretty alright

i think this vgas so far has been the best

fairly short on cringe, lots of personalities and a good mix of violent and non-violent games and a good mix of indies and aaas

they even have steam sale ads ffs

what else does people want out of poor geoff

autoduelist

So the last RTS I played was probably Company of Heroes... just looked it up and it was released in 2007. I remember my computer chugged and nearly died playing it.

However, work is providing me a Dell XPS 15 so should be able to play 'modern' games now.

What RTS games should I check out? Preferably at least old enough to have a sub $20 price tag (at least, during the next sale), but new enough to impress me.

ViviOggi

These awards

There's literally no concept or script they just crammed every PR piece they could find in there

No transitions allowed

Maniac

Banned
These awards

There's literally no concept or script they just crammed every PR piece they could find in there

No transitions allowed

Yup

Also hell yeah, people going nuts over the DLC for Destiny which is just recycled stuff that was cut from the OG game, lol.

Silly plebs

Uzzy

So the last RTS I played was probably Company of Heroes... just looked it up and it was released in 2007. I remember my computer chugged and nearly died playing it.

However, work is providing me a Dell XPS 15 so should be able to play 'modern' games now.

What RTS games should I check out? Preferably at least old enough to have a sub $20 price tag (at least, during the next sale), but new enough to impress me.

Look into the Wargame series, and maybe Company of Heroes 2.

Oh, and looks like I was wrong, Satan just arrived. Hisssssss.

Maniac

Banned
Lol... So he said dystopian about everything, but the only thing they have in common is you're gonna need guns

Is Casey Hudson
derpy and special?
:p

dani_dc

First half?

Yeah no, I was told this would last an hour, I'll be heading to bed.

wait, Tomb Raider is a twin stick shooter now?

It actually has a lot of puzzle solving, Lara Croft : Guardian Of Light was a great game, Temple of Osiris is one of my most wanted games for this year.

Top Bottom