• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-166EEF347C965623 - Taken by RVinP
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-56D7B87535C8AC9D - Taken by Motorbreath

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Game #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Mystery Game #1 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-56D7B87535C8AC9D - Taken by Motorbreath

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Game #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Mystery Game #1 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Has everyone remembered to say their prayers for the new thread?

Our developer,
who art in Bellevue
Newell be thy name.
Thy games shall come
When they are done
And they will be totally awesome.
Give us this day our daily hats
And forgive us our impatience
As we forgive those who take forever.
And lead us not into fat jokes
But deliver us from EA.
For thine is the software
And the Alyx
And the Gordon
Forever and ever.

GabeN

:p

Arthea

I have dilemma now, I have Neptunia V on PS3 that I haven't played yet and I think it's unopened still. Should I sell it and wait for it to come to PC?
If first two games are coming, it could mean that V will come too, no?

Sini

Stick of Truth sure is crash-happy. It crashes every time I load last checkpoint after dying (that happens everywhere every time) and when I launch game again and try to continue from last three autosaves it crashes again... Only save that loads is my manual save from the beginning of the section. :mad:

MUnited83

For you.
I have dilemma now, I have Neptunia V on PS3 that I haven't played yet and I think it's unopened still. Should I sell it and wait for it to come to PC?
If first two games are coming, it could mean that V will come too, no?

Well, I'm guessing that will depend on how sucessful the first two will be on PC.

Arthea

Well, I'm guessing that will depend on how sucessful the first two will be on PC.

you have a point, but how can waifu not sell?
OTOH, if these will be priced as they are on PS3... there is good chance not selling enough to make later ports worth it.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
MbmDY6z.png

That's Insurgency all right and I already have that game.

I guess Steambot posts should* mention the user name, if any of the gifts are a Mystery Game (to avoid a garbage dump, instead of actually rewarding the mystery faith). Else I suspect everyone would slowly lose interest in anonymous Mystery game spams, now and then.

MUnited83

For you.
you have a point, but how can waifu not sell?
OTOH, if these will be priced as they are on PS3... there is good chance not selling enough to make later ports worth it.

I'm guessing the pricing will be the same or slightly cheaper than what they are on the PSN. Do see that these aren't the original games but the improved versions/remakes made for the Vita.

Dr Dogg

Cracking work on the OP MRORANGE and everyone who contributed (I seem to say this every month).

Also shiiiiiiiitttttt!!! My card expired yesterday and I forgot to update it on Steam. Well bye bye market for a while.

Also, also seeing as it's Cyber Monday for the low cost of £19.99 now you too can wear Aiden Pearce's Iconic Hat™
http://www.game.co.uk/en/watch-dogs-vigilante-edition-only-at-game-219920
Better be quick as it ends in an hour. Oh yeah you also get Watch Dogs (the game) as a shiny Uplay key.

I really hate the Neptunia games (though I only played the first two on Ps3), but I will still buy this shit :D

Edit: And I finished AC:Unity yesterday. Seriously, besides all the bugs, I always wondered if storywise the game wasnt finished.

I mean besides those Helix things, where you can read emails by Abstergo almost nothing is important for the modern day story.

MadGear

This made and ruined my day in about 7 seconds.

All these jokes about the Master Chief Collection coming to PC made me super cautious of posts like these. The only way to learn it is the hard way :/
But tbh I wouldn't be too surprised if there was an HD-Remake of this in the future, still wouldn't expect it to come to PC though.

madjoki

Crab Cakes Rescue is "free" @ IndieGala Store (Page 4)

But you need to add something to cart. Real Horror Stories is 0.25€.

EA's live chat support quality also went to shit recently, some of them got zero reading comprehensive ability. Right now, Valve seems to have better support service.

Never had an issue and I had to use chat last week. Didn't solve my problem in a satisfactorily way but comprehension wasn't the issue. They recently dropped all support for older Sims titles. When I kinda knew but that includes adding them to your account. So I have Sims Pet Stories and Castaway stories on Origin but I can't add Life Stories.

All these jokes about the Master Chief Collection coming to PC made me super cautious of posts like these. The only way to learn it is the hard way :/
But tbh I wouldn't be too surprised if there was an HD-Remake of this in the future, still wouldn't expect it to come to PC though.

At this point I'd kinda be ok with that but I really want new titles.

Dr Dogg

Is there any updates on AC Unity and FC4 coming to Steam UK yet?

Well after getting the cold shoulder from Uplay support about it for the third release running the first we'll hear of it is when the pop up on the store again. I hazard a guess at about a month after release but ACIII and Far Cry 3 I think were available after the 2012 Winter Sale. Shame really as I'm having a hoot with Far Cry 4 and for those with a Uplay content delivery aversion in the UK are kept waiting and in the dark by corporate goings on. Saying that it's a better experience than Blacklist but patches are about 2-4 days behind Steam which makes you wonder why Ubisoft bother with their service at all unless it's making them a tidy sum.

AHA-Lambda

Well after getting the cold shoulder from Uplay support about it for the third release running the first we'll hear of it is when the pop up on the store again. I hazard a guess at about a month after release but ACIII and Far Cry 3 I think were available after the 2012 Winter Sale. Shame really as I'm having a hoot with Far Cry 4 and for those with a Uplay content delivery aversion in the UK are kept waiting and in the dark by corporate goings on. Saying that it's a better experience than Blacklist but patches are about 2-4 days behind Steam which makes you wonder why Ubisoft bother with their service at all unless it's making them a tidy sum.

That's truly mind boggling to hear, Ubi continue to surprise me o_O

Top Bottom