• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Ex

Anyone who doesn't already own Vampire should change that right now.
You have my sword.

--

Also fuck the shit. No NO discount on the Dynasty Warriors DLCs.

Yeah, not impressed with this once more. A fuckload of DLCs that never go on sale and yet it's somehow called a "complete" edition. Sort your shit out Koei because nobody is buying it until you do.

tmarg

Boy, I know there is still time for the sale to redeem itself but the humble bundle dailies have been miles better than anything I've seen on Steam so far. I'm regretting the decision to add my whole sale budget directly to my Steam wallet.

Why on earth would you do that?

Man, looking at Russian steam prices... I am jelly

Say, where does one acquire dem ruski keys from?

from your hopes and dreams. Gaben ruined out key trading fun.

Boy, I know there is still time for the sale to redeem itself but the humble bundle dailies have been miles better than anything I've seen on Steam so far. I'm regretting the decision to add my whole sale budget directly to my Steam wallet.

I realized last Winter Seal that this is a bad move.

But someone said yesterday that someone has been using VPN to activate them just fine.
why_do_that_bro.jpg

Locust

Even if activating them like that was ok talking about doing it on public forums is just going to get shit locked down tighter. If you want to do it do it, don't brag about it here or anywhere.

Anteater

i'm terrible at metal gear

i just killed an army of dudes and they keep coming

yeah i shouldn't have killed them in a stealth game but whatever

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

giphy.gif

At least I've got the other Flower Shop game now, even if it's developed by winter wolves.

We should all vote on Orion just because

I'd buy that for $0.49.

Skullgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls is on sale on Humble Bundle, get on dat ish peoples.
Sg.gif

TE9HW.gif

Vuze

i'm terrible at metal gear

i just killed an army of dudes and they keep coming

yeah i shouldn't have killed them in a stealth game but whatever
Yeah lol, I also got into a situation where it felt like I killed half of the maps enemies once.
I asked where to get the keys from, not how to activate them.
I'm not aware of any official russian key stores so I'd like to know too.

autoduelist

Man, I wish I could afford Endless Legend. That game looks so perfect to me, but I long ago blew my christmas budget on my son's first Christmas (happily).

Anyway, I have an ENDLESS SPACE COUPON for 50% off that stacks with the current sale. It should work with any version of the game (empire edition or gold edition).

PM me if you want it, first come first serve.

I'm gonna go through my bundle accounts and look for some games to give away, hopefully I still have some good ones people will want.

Tizoc

OK is it me or has image posting from my end been affected? After posting an image it shrinks...

Hah, speak of the devil, Endless Legend!

Tropico 5 hasn't been featured yet right?

Is there a complete edition of that game?

Really bummed that I don't have any of the DLC for EU4, wish I could get the Complete edition for $10 at least =_=

Arthea

Thank you indiegala for giving me a bundle with a game from my wishlist, you did good, your move HB and groupees and others

Turfster

Looks fun, why not?

It's one of the few games I plan on picking up in this sale too.

Don't listen to the haters, while the difficulty is kinda wonky, Yaiba is still pretty fun.
(I had to switch to easy halfway through chapter 4 because I just couldn't deal anymore, but then I suck)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'm really enjoying Mind: Path to Thalamus. It's an incredible looker. It hasn't been all that challenging thus far, but the puzzles are certainly very enjoyable.
I have a feeling this game will result in me editing my GOTY list.
OK is it me or has image posting from my end been affected? After posting an image it shrinks...
There's a dirty joke in here, somewhere...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So today was the first day of the sale that Enhanced Steam's servers didn't completely melt. Having these new servers in place is working out well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't listen to the haters, while the difficulty is kinda wonky, Yaiba is still pretty fun.
(I had to switch to easy halfway through chapter 4 because I just couldn't deal anymore, but then I suck)

Im messing with him. I might buy it when its 5ish

jlBfXobzGluu3.png

Why is #4 so damn popular?

I noticed that's always the case with these mulitcopy giveaways... it's people trying to be smart and guessing which one is likely to have the least amount of entries and going for it, but ironically it ends up being the most popular.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It took a good two hours, but I've finally prepared my last-day, budget-draining list of stuff to buy.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jlBfXobzGluu3.png

Why is #4 so damn popular?

Obviously, people have been listening to the 12 Days of Christmas a lot and have subconsciously associated birds with the number 4.
Calling birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom