• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadax

Curtsey of the Paradox xmas giveaway.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jadax:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jadax, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-3D96242C4303FED8 - Taken by chronomac

Kiru

Yay, I defeated mom in Binding of Isaac for the first time. That run was so awesome, laser beams, shooting tears out of everything, all about luck! :D

I'm really impressed with The Banner Saga. I didn't know the game had a choice/consequence system. Not only does it influence the story but also ties into the resourcement management aspect, another thing I didn't know the game had. I'm a sucker for these things which combined with my love for srpgs will make this game hit my goty list hard.

pls take m8

ModBot said:
Instructions for The Dear Leader:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cities in Motion -- MB-DD018B3F0ED85573 - Taken by Mengy

Tizoc

Valiant Hearts is on PS4 right? Might grab it off of there whenever it goes on sale next year (getting a PS4 come March, but my spendings are on Steam and Vita for the time being =X)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Grabbed Dawn of War 2 for a friend. The singleplayer campaigns in Dawn of War 2 are more like a tactical sci-fi twist on Diablo or Dungeon Siege rather than a standard RTS

they are also amazing

anyone have a galaxy note 4 by any chance? thinking about getting one, I need something to use at work bad, and I love the big screen

Alavard

they are also amazing

anyone have a galaxy note 4 by any chance? thinking about getting one, I need something to use at work bad, and I love the big screen

A co-worker of mine has one, and the screen is super nice, but it's a huge battery hog. It's pretty drained by the end of the day.

I've got the Note 3 and am usually ~90% at the end of the day, maybe 70% if it's a day with heavy usage.

madjoki

Which game did you vote for in community's choice?

I hope Clickteam Fusion 2.5 wins

In fact, it came last.

HwHxrgI.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

(Upcoming). Alphadia Genesis from Kemco. Haven't heard Kemco in years, and checking them up on Wikipedia I see why.

Sweet, this game is actually pretty decent (I have it on Android). Even though they're pretty generic and uninspired for the most part, I hope this means that more of their Android games are coming to Steam.

Khronico

(Upcoming). Alphadia Genesis from Kemco. Haven't heard Kemco in years, and checking them up on Wikipedia I see why.

Yeah... I think they push a jrpg out almost every month on the google play store. Almost all of it is standard cookie cutter jrpg stuff. This one is notable for the fact that it has 3d models for battles, but other than that and that the battle system is kinda fun, it's extremely bland.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
US GAF: The DS4 is 25 bucks at Sears (even cheaper than before), and it looks like people are able to pricematch at Best Buy and Walmart. It looks like you can even call up Best Buy and set up an instore pickup.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7536296-dua...sears-online-ymmv-walmart-b-m-price-match?v=1

I might try this.

First sign of resistance and I'm bailing, though.

Just tried and it was a no-go. Lady at Best Buy had already gotten this exact call and she had already called Sears and they had already told her that they're not available in store.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
A co-worker of mine has one, and the screen is super nice, but it's a huge battery hog. It's pretty drained by the end of the day.

I've got the Note 3 and am usually ~90% at the end of the day, maybe 70% if it's a day with heavy usage.

i just need it to last me 8 hours or so >_>

plus its mostly to use at work, I can just take the charger anyway

Monooboe

This is crazy, last christmas I had 500 games on Steam, now I'm at 997 with a goal to come to 1000. Considering that it took me 9 years to get 500 games and in the last year I got another 500.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom