• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Deck OLED Announced: Coming November 16

Shakka43

Now i'm getting "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance"

Komatsu

This has been Valve's business for two decades and they still aren't able to handle a single fucking launch.

Sleepwalker

You'd think they learnt from last time. I mean that launch must have garnered a whole lot more interest than this.

What are we gonna do, just sit at check out. I'm stuck at the adress info page which seems a bit bugged out too.
I made it here and getting errors when I click continue, beats the green moron error character I guess.

Komatsu

bummer.png

AAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH

Sleepwalker

Got to payment:

An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please wait a few minutes and try again.
If you encounter this error repeatedly, please contact Steam Support.

TheStam

I got the order through for a 512 GB model nowafter repeatedly hammering the buttons.. some times I got stuck at the error message, sometimes the shipping info, and a few times at checkout :D

Sleepwalker

It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again.

This is a joke lol

bender

What time is it?
Limited Edition is out of stock. I got as far as payment method but it will not let me check out now. Fuck off, Valve.

Last edited:
Top Bottom