• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

lymle.gif

Sorry MG, couldn't resist

Ampsicora

I wonder what will happen when the Tancent will say they have the exclusivity for distributing the game on the Chinese market. I think Steam forum will burn with angry Chinese players.

Aaron D.

Watched the GB Quick Look for Shadow of War out of curiosity.

Holy crap it's been a long time since I noped a game so hard. Actually watched the whole thing (1+ hour) and it seemed like half the vid was spent in menu management and the other half being a mix of light traversal & Batman fighting...but mostly quick-cuts of Orc #238 puffing his chest and screaming, "RAWWRRRR!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!"

It all just looked so comic-book, power-fantasy ridiculous. Woof.

Knurek

Also, just a reminder.
We're getting Star Ocean 4 on PC before Chrono Trigger and/or Final Fantasy Tactics.
Fucking Star Ocean 4.

Ys VIII PC update.

So mid-December. Doesn't sound like they plan to make up for the delay in anyway at the moment.

Well they are getting Durante on board. It means NISA is at the very least trying to use their 2nd chance fruitfully as possible. I didn't see a thread made on this, just on the localization redo. Someone should make a thread over at Gaming.

Ascheroth

Well they are getting Durante on board. It means NISA is at the very least trying to use their 2nd chance fruitfully as possible. I didn't see a thread made on this, just on the localization redo. Someone should make a thread over at Gaming.
Pretty sure Durante isn't going to be majorly involved, since he's probably busy working on CS2.

Ludens

Banned
I regret what I wrote about World of Final Fantasy. It's a very bland and boring experience. The locations are just too shallow, there's not even a real plot, there's no connection between each location, each city is about one or two screens and you can't enter any building. The FF characters implementation is also similar to KH, but also much worse since those characters literally pop out of nothing, they do something and that's it, no background, nothing.
It's a nice, mindless game if you can burn 10€ on it, but selling this for 60€? Lol.

Hektor

I regret what I wrote about World of Final Fantasy. It's a very bland and boring experience. The locations are just too shallow, there's not even a real plot, there's no connection between each location, each city is about one or two screens and you can't enter any building. The FF characters implementation is also similar to KH, but also much worse since those characters literally pop out of nothing, they do something and that's it, no background, nothing.
It's a nice, mindless game if you can burn 10€ on it, but selling this for 60€? Lol.

That changes

Wait a minute, wasn't Steven Universe: Save The Light announced for PC or was that a mistake? Cause all I'm seeing now is it's for PS4/Xbox only.

So, Grim Dawn is heavily discounted on Steam.

Gaf, help me decide whether I should buy it or not. I love the first Diablo and an old Diablo-clone called Dark Stone because I feel the dungeons themselves were interesting and tense.

I've played the demo version of Diablo III and found it boring. Played a bit of Torchlight and found it boring. Played a bit of Path of Exile and... boring. The reason: the level design looked bland to me.

What about Grim Dawn? Are the stages creepy, tense and interesting like Diablo 1?

Purkake4

Banned
So, Grim Dawn is heavily discounted on Steam.

Gaf, help me decide whether I should buy it or not. I love the first Diablo and an old Diablo-clone called Dark Stone because I feel the dungeons themselves were interesting and tense.

I've played the demo version of Diablo III and found it boring. Played a bit of Torchlight and found it boring. Played a bit of Path of Exile and... boring. The reason: the level design looked bland to me.

What about Grim Dawn? Are the stages creepy, tense and interesting like Diablo 1?
It's like Diablo 2 or Titan Quest.

IMO it's great, with a ton of depth and certainly worth the 7.49€. Worst case, you can refund it.

Top Bottom