• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

My wallet is so not ready for this but here we go!

gaben.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Would they please stop wasting daily deal slots on early access shit. Jesus christ.

EDIT: Bioshock Infinite Season Pass for $5? Bought. Probably a pricing error so get on that shiz fast.

qAgZzEi.jpg

I had so much fun doing this despite the time pressure and my tech woes that I won't even mind THAT much if I don't win a copy! Great contest, thanks Accent :D.

Acccent

Aw the normal thread closed :(

Amusing that they reversed the bottom of the page again but half-assed it this time

Jawmuncher

You know I was hyped as hell for MGR but now I dunno.
No card support and I can't even play it when it releases anyway...maybe I should just wait for the summer sale.

Tried buying MGR. Never got a pre-order on Steam before. At the purchase screen I got an "Error, your transaction was not completed. This product is not yet available." But then I got an email from Steam thanking me for my purchase.

So did I buy it or what?

Li Kao

It begins !
At first glance just Stanley Parable for me, Assetto Corsa is still too pricey for my humble Christmas.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wish I could buy the Season PAss at the pricing mistake. But as I don't have Bioshock Infinite yet, I can't.

Not going to buy it now iether, as I won't be playing it anytime soon.

maybe Ican buy it as a gift? hmm.

graywolf323

the sale seems glitched, I just spent over $30 and didn't get any cards and the badge says

"You have not purchased anything on the store since the sale began."

what the crap Steam?

I wish I could buy the Season PAss at the pricing mistake. But as I don't have Bioshock Infinite yet, I can't.

Not going to buy it now iether, as I won't be playing it anytime soon.

maybe Ican buy it as a gift? hmm.

yep, buy it as a gift and stash it in your inventory

cicero

oh, he got his precious thread back! He would have been disgruntled for weeks if it hadn't have happened.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT...

HERE
WE
GO!

KarmaCow

So are there only three Flash sales or is there weird region blocking in Canada?

the sale seems glitched, I just spent over $30 and didn't get any cards and the badge says

"You have not purchased anything on the store since the sale began."

what the crap Steam?

It might get fixed as the servers sorts itself out but you should have expected things to be wonky <10mins into the sale when everyone is hitting the server.

Congrats on the thread Salsa, its a beaut.

Is that 75% off Bio Infinite season pass a pricing error? Picked it up with the quickness.

Congrats to Platinum games for getting MGR on Steam and a perfect price point, the sales should be phenomenal.

dream

For some reason, I expected the Bioshock Triple Pack to include Minerva's Den, and I was shocked to see that it doesn't.

Grief.exe

Is 50% off Typing of the Dead a good deal? I thought they are usually 75% off.

It was slightly lower on Gamersgate the other day, but that is the lowest its been on Steam.

Gazillion people already own FTL. Dust or Shadowrun?

Dust!

You know I was hyped as hell for MGR but now I dunno.
No card support and I can't even play it when it releases anyway...maybe I should just wait for the summer sale.

Sounds realistic.

Dr Dogg

Seeing as the Steam front page has sparkly snow as does Salsa's OT who copied who?

Valve saw your thread up early dude and stole your idea!

My wallet is safe for now. I want The Stanley Parable and Typing of the Dead, just not at those discounts. Still thinking about Revengence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom