• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
going-to-steam-salesbgswd.gif

Oh what fun.

lol, might be worth the $2 just to see this part

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass fucking finally on sale, and 75% off to boot!

iU9A9QaRVtPPd.gif

Glad I was here for it in case it's a price error.

Wolfie5

Got the Infinite season pass, good price. Not sure it´s an error though.

Very close on buying Arkham Origins (loved previous games).

Neiteio

I'm about to re-buy MGRR (I have it on PS3, but want it on PC). But a question:

I meet all of the other minimum and recommended specs, but I never know how strong my card is compared to any other card. BioShock Infinite runs perfectly, for what it's worth. So did Sleeping Dogs and, well, every other PC title I have, except for some odd stuttering in Arkham City. I use an NVidia GeForce GTAX 560M 2GB.

Any ideas how it'll go with this game?

smr00

Banned
yep, go go go before its fixed!
Bought it.

Going to pull Bioshock infinite off my external and put it on my pc and install burial at sea. I was going to wait till both parts were out to buy it and play it but for $5 how can i not buy it and play it.

edit- OH NO something must of happened when i backed up infinite on my external because it's only like 5kb in size. Looks like i might end up going over my 300gb cap again this month.

Kabouter

Grabbed the BioShock Infinite season pass after Danj gave me the heads up about it. Also gifted Zeliard The Stanley Parable since it rules.

Unsure if I should grab Assetto Corsa, €26.24 is a lot for me, but on the other hand good racing games on PC are so scarce.. Anyone here played it?

Dr Dogg

Blimmey Capcom back with the discounts.

Also yes TF2[/stike] DOTA 2 items as well for crafting your Festive Cards. Cant get into my inventory but they're definitely giftable and tradeable. Please be marketable.

Edit: And yes they are. Says Festive exclusive too boot.

Peff

Got the Infinite season pass, good price. Not sure it´s an error though.

Very close on buying Arkham Origins (loved previous games).

Of course it is, the first DLC alone is 50% off. If anyone is in the fence, hurry because it won't last much longer.

Baleoce

Very generous pricing and content on Metal Gear Rising. Unfortunately I'll have to wait til January 9th it seems.

Vlaphor

Bioshock Infinite Season Pass and Revengence are a go.

Also, I love that my spell check suggests either "revenge" or "vengence"

If I buy the bioshock season pass, does that mean I get the DLC that is out now and the future DLC? Or would I still need to buy the DLC along with the season pass?

Barzul

Kinda wish Assetto Corsa was priced lower, I've never played a racing sim, so can't really excuse spending $30 on it.

Tellaerin

The only thing making me feel bad is it's a MGS title I won't buy day 1.
But then again from the look of GAFs hype for it I won't need to support it right away.
Screw it can wait.

Based on the minimum specs listed, my PC would probably vaporize itself trying to run MGS:R. >.> Which is a pity, since it really looks like my kind of thing. On the other hand, I have other stuff to play, and by the time I have a rig capable of handling it, it'll probably be a good bit cheaper anyway, so I suppose it works out.

Alric

Ugh, couldn't they at least wait until the weekend. I need gas in my car and to get my oil heater filled. They trying to make me freeze and not be able to get to work. Damn you Valve.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Just noticed that Metal Gear Rising Brazil version is region locked to South America.

Freezard

Collect all 10 cards to craft the Snow Globe badge. This special badge can be crafted an unlimited number of times during the sale.

Holy crap, the level 200 guys are going to be level 1000 after this sale.

Mairu

I think I'll wait on Metal Gear Rising. I don't know if it'll get any cheaper, but I probably won't get around to playing it before the next Steam Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom