• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Bought the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass for 4,99€ with Card Money. Probably the best deal this whole winter :-D
Episode 1 alone costs 7,49€, lol.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Bought Bioshock Infinite season pass and am working on getting Enhanced Steam highlighting working with the new sale.

Valve, once again, has changed their code for these homepage items.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I JUST GOT THIS MONTHS SALARY

GG

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
going-to-steam-salesbgswd.gif

Oh what fun.

Tellaerin

And so it begins.

Nothing jumping out at me just yet, though between this, Amazon and GOG, I'm sure I'll end up spending more than I mean to before the holiday's done. -_-

How do Steam preorders work? I assume they charge your card then and there instead of places like Amazon where they charge when the download is available.

In for Divekick, is CS GO worth it at that price?
It absolutely is. Sell a couple of decent skins on the market and you make your money back as well.

Phatmac

Wish the Stanley Parable was at a cheaper price. Other then that I don't think I'll be getting anything just yet. Time to search for deals!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Recently released Tiny Thief is 70% off.

Arguably still overpriced for what it is, but still a pretty good discount on such a new game.

Seanspeed

Banned
Also

75% off
Devil May Cry 4
Resident Evil 5
Fable: The Lost Chapters

65% off
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Peff

Shit, the Deus Ex DC discount seems to supercede the ownership discount. I wonder if it'll be gone after the sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom