• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Level 75 - 99 of the Snow Globe:
cc3b76a5093e67c9668e855cbed3b5340b2b013e.png

yaay!

Level 100 - ? of the Snow Globe:
64833dbbc7ad948a2f3cf96525d6d80c7c50907e.png

...oh noooo this may not end well

oipic

Disappointing, but a strong showing from Brothers in the voting, regardless.

This sale is a marathon, not a sprint, and we'll be grumbling about repeats before too long, but let's hope Brothers pops up again before all that.

Dr.Acula

Banned
It's okay dudes, I played Brothers and was kinda underwhelmed.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of Superbrothers.

Wat! I wanted to play Brothers!

maneil99

Reposting since nobody has guessed. First person to accurately guess a single game from the next flash sale gets the cheapest game

Man, this thread moves fast... Sad to see Brothers losing, but as others said, it'll probably end up as a daily or flash sale anyways. And it's not like we won't be checking those until 3rd January :p

Izanagi

Neo Member
Did the Borderlands 2 price fuck up? I remember seeing it for $15 earlier in the day but now it's back to $30.

Also, on the item page, it says the sale ends the 2nd. So does that mean it doesn't even have a daily anymore?

What I know is that I also saw it on sale for 15$ when I was having dinner with some friends, and I thought to myself "hope it doesn't happen again", since lately the best bargains either are a system error or there's a time/number of keys limit (i.e. Bioshock Infinite's Season Pass). Anyway, when I got home the deal was gone... again. This has been the crappiest steam sale in a long time.

Level 75 - 99 of the Snow Globe:
cc3b76a5093e67c9668e855cbed3b5340b2b013e.png

yaay!

Level 100 - ? of the Snow Globe:
64833dbbc7ad948a2f3cf96525d6d80c7c50907e.png

...oh noooo this may not end well

wait, that thing just goes on forever? WHY

edit: yes, I know why, shut up and gimme money, but the fact that people would actually go that far... spending 300 bucks on cards is kinda pushing it. Assuming you had to buy them all, of course.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Played a competitive game. Friends first game im months, gets a winter crate.

I don't play Competitive. Just Casual and no drops no matter what I do. Matchmaking into Valve servers, VAC enabled. Nada. It's really annoying me.

I think I should just stick to Bots like I do normally instead of trying to get a crate to drop to sell it for a little cash.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
If Steam didn't hand out cards for voting, I wouldn't even bother. Steam community aren't the brightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom