• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Seconded.

I feel a bit shameful but I want to play it, so I did. It's gonna get demolished, though.

State of Decay is *wonderful*, people should give it a shot. It is the best I guess "zombie" game there is, in my opinion. Essentially, if you've ever played it, it's Rebuild in a third person package. Very fun survival game where you grow a town up, quite a bit to it, solid polish for the price point.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Ugh, I wanted to get State of Decay, but I'm almost positive I've seen it cheaper, either in the autumn sale or elsewhere.

Also voted Long Live the Queen.

Derrick01

Banned
So how's that last Dishonored DLC? If it's just more Dishonored like the others were then I want nothing to do with it, but if it actually has some decent level design and stealth mechanics then I may consider it.

Kadin

You have to remember to click the actual games for the first few minutes while the prices update on the Daily Deal page. Normally it just shows the typical sale price and not the updated deeper discount.

Alex

Ugh, I wanted to get State of Decay, but I'm almost positive I've seen it cheaper, either in the autumn sale or elsewhere.

Also voted Long Live the Queen.

It was 10 last sale, I think, I think the 33% will update to 50%+ in a few, lately these things take a smidge to roll over.

Altazor

I voted for Kentucky Route 0, it's on my wishlist and, although the discount isn't tha great, it's still a discount.

Considering buying Baldur's Gate at that price... but I also want BG2 with it, and I don't have the money for both of 'em right now. Ugh.

Caerith

Vote for Long Live the Queen. It should win-- Hexagon is already cheap, and KR0 isn't complete, and neither game has chocolates.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Rome II at 50% off is certainly tempting.

I heard bad things about the game at launch. Have the patches smoothed things over yet?

edit: also, crazy to see Activision discounts this year's Call of Duty by 33% already. I don't think they've ever done that before.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I know Super Hexagon will win, and it is a good game, but Long Live the Queen and Kentucky Route are both pretty amazing, and LLTQ is 40% cheaper than it's ever been.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
No, no way.

I bought Train Simulator yesterday as gift to my dad (he wanted this game so hard, so I had to buy it for xmas present) and today, State of decay is 50% off? My wallet is empty once again and we have two days off as national holiday (banks not working)...

bah :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom