• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Fuck me, Rise of Venice just shot back up to $9.99 as I tried to check out.
Same here. Probably for the best. :p

Oh how I love those price mistakes. Valve has to be doing those on purpose. (right? right?!) Keeps people on edge.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Also, has anyone here played the Baldurs Gate EE's?

IIRC, they had a host of issues that were re-introduced (i.e. used old code, didn't integrate community patches or the like), and I've heard mixed things on their quality.

Karl2177

Are there no franchise deals this sale? I saw that Ghosts was on sale, so I expected CoD4 to be on sale, but nope. Still $15 for a game that came out in 2007.

Alex

Yes it is.

Anyone have impressions or thoughts on it?

Again, in my opinion, and the opinion of some of my nutjob friends who are too into this shit, it is probably the best zombie themed game ever produced. Sort of a survival sim where you proceed through the plotline while growing and managing a town while off handling your own expeditions and missions. It is very involved and very open and a lot of fun, good polish for the type of game it is. The DLC is great, as well, and if you strike an addiction, it provides a ton of value.

I know I make the reference like every time I talk about it, but it's just such an easy one, but it really is like a third person Rebuild (why has no one but me played this!?)

Anyway, it'll likely end up very high on my GOTY list, wasn't what I expected at all for a game that led on the Xbox.

Baleoce

Was going to buy a 4 pack of Rise of the Triad to gift to my friends list, but it's saying not giftable in my region (UK).

The community vote this time around is just...weird. Super Hexagon is already 80 % off, and 59 cents. 59 cents. So they give us the option of voting it down to 90 %. That's just...I don't even know. Anyone who votes for Super Hexagon should be ashamed on multiple levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom