• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for Sang-Froid, it's pretty good right?

Damn man. I just bought ME3 and DA2 for origin. What the hell have I become?

Ikr, I felt really dirty after buying Command & Conquer collection for Origin..it won't wash away either. Maybe if I buy 100 more steam games, the memories will fade away.

The_Monk

well it's christmas in urgay

you guys are some of the finest, kindest folks on the internet and I consider y'all good friends, as far as internet friends can go anyway. As such I hope you're all doing great, and happy holidays.

That seemed kind. Hope someone don't call you fake. :p

Happy holidays :)

Sini

Nice 100% off! Too bad it's impossible to buy it.
5XKbN.png

Wookieomg

I voted for Sacrifice. I don't mind playing games with dated engines, and the reviews seem very positive for it. First I've heard of it though.

Levyne

Banned
I guess I grab Hexagon and vote for The Raven. Looks interesting. Kabouter put it in his top ten for the year.

10. The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief ; I have to admit that I was hoping the Raven would be better than it eventually ended up being. I absolutely loved the Book of Unwritten Tales by the same studio, and the 1960s detective setting of the Raven appeals to me far more than TBoUT’s fantasy setting ever did. The writing here however just isn’t quite as sharp as it was there, even if it’s still better than what you will find in most point & click adventures, much like the voice acting is. I guess my favourite part of the Raven would be a huge spoiler if I actually explicitly mentioned it, but there is a story mechanic about midway through the game that I really liked. It was an interesting way to tell the story, as vague as that is. I also loved the general aesthetics of the game, particularly those in the first episode. Overall, this is an enjoyable game, it’s not incredible by any means, but if you like point & click adventures, you will probably like the Raven. (7/10)

Trackmania 2 Valley is on sale by proxy of Trackmania 2 Stadium being a flash sale. 5$ now, down from 10$ for the holiday sale, down from 20$ normally.

edit: Beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom