• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My brother got a great Xmas gift. His xbox 360 got RROD today
KuGsj.gif

jmizzal

man, I hope this works. I can't afford anything gaming wise for the holidays, but gaf has been kind to me and I've been lucky enough to get a couple of awesome games thanks to the generosity of others on here.

Someone awesome on my friends list sent me the walking dead which I had on my steam wish list as a christmas gift, but as it turned out I already bought it long ago, and forgot to add it to my account (and also remove it from my wish list as well). I figure I might as well take this opportunity to thank gaf for being great and at the same time give someone else a cool game to play with.

Good luck to whomever gets it!

Great game for who ever wins, i'm still need to grab season 2

maneil99

Giveaway time. Sorry if im cheap. $ is low from competition in selling steam games

First person to correctly guess any game from the next flash sale get the cheapest game on flash sale.

Go go go!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
What are some of the games you're all really wanting to have a flash or daily sale? Anything major that hasn't popped up yet?

I got number of the games on my steam wishlist from GMG today, including RE:Revelations, RE6, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Remember Me, and DmC so far. And having just bought LLTQ for $5 I am feeling pretty jazzed right now.

MachoSuave

Neo Member
Reposting for awesomeness.

MachoSuave saving the royalty where Steam users failed.

Shout-out to the guy who shared that info on the LLtQ steam community forum, he's the real hero here. Full info:
Motoki said:
http://www.hanakogames.com/llq.shtml#buyit
Apparently when you buy direct from Hanako right now it's 50% off (won't show until you put it in the cart) and you can still redeem a Steam key here: http://nettle.spikycaterpillar.com/
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1tmhbo/long_live_the_queen_50_off_discount_added_when/
That is what people have said at Reddit Game Deals.

Miker

Giveaway time. Sorry if im cheap. $ is low from competition in selling steam games

First person to correctly guess any game from the next flash sale get the cheapest game on flash sale.

Go go go!

DmC: Devil May Cry.

Last night wasn't Donte's night, but tonight's the night!

:lol

<---grey hair bro since 18, I feel your pain. At first I could play it off as sexy but combined with a slightly receding hairline and now it's just sad.

If it makes you feel better, my resident female gamer occasionally reads GAF, and when she sees an image of Adam Jensen she says, "hey, it's Derrick"

So....you liked To The Moon, then?

I dunno what that is, yet feel I have just been called a hipster

One of these is Borderlands 2. The other is...Bad Rats.

What will you choose?

WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE??????

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Option #1 -- MB-6C3976F5FD27E566 - Taken by Zom. 27 entrants total.
Option #2 -- MB-CBDE2AD0C98945BC - Taken by throwawayname. 18 entrants total.

t1387947038z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom