• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of you sat on Santa's lap and asked to protect Lara's hair?
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider -- MB-EE108A8C6D40579A - Taken by Karl2177. 47 entrants total.

t1387940288z1.png

Dambrosi

Banned
I hate point and click games, so no to The Raven.

I hate (most) tower defense games, so no to Sang-Froid.

I guess I'll be on the winning side for once and vote for Sacrifice. It's supposed to be an unsung classic anyway, and I like the idea of it.

Also: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Part of the reason why Trackmania 2 bombed. Noone knows which one to buy.
Why are they separate games again? I loved the Wii version, and that one had all the sceneries in a single package. I see no point in releasing each on its own.

Wait so Sacrifice base discount is 75% and if it is selected it goes 80%? Such discount, it will probably win.

Even though I'm sure it's already a great deal with 75%, just confuses me why Valve chooses that deal over many others. I'm sure there would be deeper discounts.

"I loved the Wii version, and that one had all the sceneries in a single package. "

The Wii version was released years after the previous versions of Trackmania were released, which were (partially) separated. 3 environments in Trackmania, 3 in Trackmania Sunrise, and then Trackmania Nations was released for free a bit after that.

rrs

If you are on the fence about buying trackmania, go get United forever. Trackmania 2 is great and all but I'm pretty sure United has the bigger online community and that's where the game shines.

Does anybody know if I can buy Steam gift cards at walmarts? I was given a gift card as an earl Christmas present. There is nothing I really want from there atm.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
"I loved the Wii version, and that one had all the sceneries in a single package. "

The Wii version was released years after the previous versions of Trackmania were released, which were (partially) separated. 3 environments in Trackmania, 3 in Trackmania Sunrise, and then Trackmania Nations was released for free a bit after that.
So there were 7 sceneries in total? I don't think there were that much on the Wii version, right? Do the PC games at least come with platform and puzzle modes?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Holy shit I won something! Thank you so much for long live the queen trailmix16! Merry Xmas to me yay

Makai

Super Hexagon beat Kentucky Route Zero 50% off? Super Hexagon has been like 85% off like this entire sale. Was that extra 10 cents off worth it? >.>

Zia

Came home from a Christmas gathering and sat down ready to finally buy the Steam ver of Kentucky Route Zero.

What... the fuck?

jmizzal

I have a question?
I have split internal hard drives and one is getting full and the other has a bunch of space, How can I change it so all my Steam games are on the 2nd hard drive?

Do I copy and paste my Steam folder or is it more to it?

I dont wanna mess up any saves

Caerith

I have a question?
I have split internal hard drives and one is getting full and the other has a bunch of space, How can I change it so all my Steam games are on the 2nd hard drive?

Do I copy and paste my Steam folder or is it more to it?

I dont wanna mess up any saves
Google "Steam Mover," it lets you, well, stuff. It's good.

Well, got Trackmania 2 Stadium with card money too. Feels good.

But I'm feeling that this sale is kind of weak. Or maybe I'm just used to it now.

The_Monk

Alright take care my good people, I need to get some sleep, see you all tomorrow. Hope you have a great Christmas day filled with kindness and positive things around yourselves. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom