• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

OT2 would be just moving the OP into a new thread much like creating this one on the first place since I'm still juniored, assuming a mod will do it any moment now

title should obviously be die hard with a revengeance

post the OP again in this thread, a mod can split and lock this thread for you.

legacyzero

Banned
Jumping to the next thread!

i1wkPhMVseEXU.gif

komorebi

Doesn't stack, it's per game.
"Customers will receive a $5 promotional credit for each qualifying purchase, but the promotional credits cannot be stacked on top of each other when they are used."

Ah I see, well that's good enough. Thanks for clearing it up, I couldn't find the FAQ but its probably staring me right in the face somewhere. Cheers.

Does this stack? $5 per game or just....$5 total? Cause I've bought a lot of games from Amazon in the past week.

It's possible you get the credit for each purchase...

Q: How do I know how many credits I have?
A: Before Jan 3rd, keep count of your purchases, or look at purchase emails to find a total to expect. After Jan 3, you'll receive an email with all of your credits at once, it will tell you how many credits you have. You'll still need to keep count as you spend them.

Salsa

We're running out of time!

not really, I mean, there's no mod here and everyone's just assuming stuff. we've had threads go for a few pages long until someone shut it down later

post is there, hopefully a mod will see it soon and move it/lock this one, but no need to act like there's a ticking clock, lol

inm8num2

not really, I mean, there's no mod here and everyone's just assuming stuff. we've had threads go for a few pages long until someone shut it down later

post is there, hopefully a mod will see it soon and move it/lock this one, but no need to act like there's a ticking clock, lol

I wasn't actually panicking...well aware of how threads work. ;)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom