• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braid got an update. Kinda random.

People are wondering about the update; so far it is some bug fixes for Windows:

Fixed: Mouse creep on puzzle screens on some systems.
Fixed: December savegames said (null) instead of the month name.
Fixed: Crash due to out-of-bounds access when loading shaders, sometimes.
Took out "How to Play" menu, renamed Help & Options to be just Options.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Recapping some of the best deals on Amazon:
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - 3,75
To anyone who's thinking about this:
Amazon is offering that $5 credit on Editor's Choice games in January, so if you suspect their editors have the same tastes as you do and are looking to spend money then, go for this. But if you don't think you fall into that category, it might be better to get this from GMG as you can use their 20% off voucher (GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49) to get it for $3.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Modbot decided that the one with the best username deserved the prize.

fonzie.gif

Salsa

OT2 would be just moving the OP into a new thread much like creating this one on the first place since I'm still juniored, assuming a mod will do it any moment now

title should obviously be die hard with a revengeance

Arthea

Steam Holiday Sale 2013 |OT2| Modbot rampage
Steam Holiday Sale 2013 |OT2| community saves you 20 cents, every single time.

Got a new laptop (yay) and hoping for some nice deals later to test out its performance.

It's not going to max out games released recently but its a significant boost from what I've had prior.

Any hints as to what we can expect?

Anustart

Merry Christmas to you guys. Steam-GAF is Generous-GAF. A special thanks to ezra2680 for getting me the only christmas presents I got and probably will receive this year, 400 Days and Monaco!!! I flipped out at this because I've wanted both for quite some time :)

komorebi

from the faq
Q: Do purchases under $5 receive credit?
A: Yes, any and all purchases in the digital game store before Dec. 31st will receive credit, regardless of price.

Does this stack? $5 per game or just....$5 total? Cause I've bought a lot of games from Amazon in the past week.

yoshizzle

Does this stack? $5 per game or just....$5 total? Cause I've bought a lot of games from Amazon in the past week.

Doesn't stack, it's per game.
"Customers will receive a $5 promotional credit for each qualifying purchase, but the promotional credits cannot be stacked on top of each other when they are used."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom