• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
9669992158_1cc9f8f898_o.gif

9608570003_939404d45d_o.gif

Tablo

I bought company of heroes 2 digital collectors edition, does it come with all the dlc?
Is planetary annihilation worth the 40$ it is atm?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Someone didn't redeem DMC4 from one of my giveaways, but I'm not sure which one. Now it's just sitting in my inventory. :(

Happy New Year, everyone!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Guys is the Survivor edition of Tomb Raider worth it or no? Should I even buy the regular version, or will Square eventually come up with a version with all the content?

Man I hate DLC.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is basically that, and though they are not working on a PC version, it's such an easy process I imagine they will do it as well someday for an easy extra profit.

Personally I don't believe the DLC is worth it. Multiplayer doesn't really exist any more and wasn't that amazing in the first place and that takes up the majority of the DLC. The single player DLC content is small and utterly forgettable.

However the mini-art book, soundtrack, and digital map that comes included are quite nice if you enjoy such extras and appreciate it for the sake of having the art.

Xisiqomelir

Happy 2013 2014 sales!

The DLC in Tomb Raider is totally worthless, don't worry about it.

I'm hoping for a complete edition to be released.

Thank you, GAFbros. Why should I encourage this hideous industry practice? Though the game looks good, and I'm really interested, I won't buy it until I can get one complete version and know I won't be screwed over by extra content release that's already been devved that I have to pay for.

Just waiting on CS:GO to win now!

Question... Should I rush to buy Ghostbusters and Riddick from Gamestop? Ghostbusters I can do for $10 but Riddick at $20 is a little steep... This whole Deadpool thing has me wary to go back and pick up what I can. I managed to get Prey a few months ago too.

eek5

Need 4 more globe cards. Hopefully I can get these before the end of the sale since I don't have market acess Q_Q

Orca

GameMaker Studio interested me from the name, but the description reads like a scam with no real description of what you get or what you can do, much less how much it'll cost to actually get the other modules.

Even the top review really says nothing substantial about it.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Someone didn't redeem DMC4 from one of my giveaways, but I'm not sure which one. Now it's just sitting in my inventory. :(

Happy New Year, everyone!

Nobody redeemed my Cogs from the very first thread.

...Not too surprising, but still. :(

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What do you want for it?

Well, I was just giving it away. :) Maybe I'll give them until midnight EST to redeem it.

Nuke it and make a new giveaway

Yeah, unless the winner claims it in the next few hours, I'll remake it. I gave away a bunch of copies over the past few days, so I can't reach out to the individual.

Nobody redeemed my Cogs from the very first thread.

...Not too surprising, but still. :(

We can both remake them!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oh thank god, there's a new thread. That one got weird. I didn't realize dinosaur erotica was why the 200 page limit was in place.

Myshkin

Will be giving away my snowglobes when the sale draws to a close. In the meantime, you can work on balancing out your sets...

Trading post open again for a while. Will trade globe for globe, any globes.
Just send me a trade proposal inside Steam - my ID is in my profile.

Current stock:

If you vote for Skyrim..
rick-james-slap-o.gif

The game was just $7.50 not too long ago lol.
2 other games aren't what i wanted either

Happy New Year, Steam-Gaf. :)

Let's do this.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Enclave -- MB-443EA2E35C39996C - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt. 5 entrants total.

t1388547226z1.png

I think The Witcher is the best game I've bought in a Steam sale. Just when I thought I was getting sick of videogames, this motherfucker turns up.
Been playing it non-stop the last few days, and I'm just about to start the sequel.

Great timing, TW3 looks like it's shaping up to be even better than the first two games :)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Welcome to the party, pals.

p88CQM3.jpg

oipic

Ah, right...new thread - was wondering why the other one had slowed down significantly... Silly me.

EU4 is so tempting for $10, but such a potential time-sink when there is so much other gaming goodness on the backlog to get through. Such is the difficult but wonderful life of a PC gamer in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom