• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrie

Banned
Alrighty. Well, I have 2 HiB codes, as well as a code for Day of Defeat: Source. Will take coal, or anything else I don't have. DoD is an Email as it is on my secondary account for Multiplayer. Will trade for coal or anything not coupons or hats, don't need these.

Tomodachi

Anyone wants HL2 and Portal for any number of coal pieces? D:

EDIT: HL2 gone! Bring it on with the exclusive, rare and much sought-after Portal for the amazing price of one piece of coal!

KScorp

Humble Bundle 3 includes the following:
VVVVVV
Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Hammerfight
And Yet It Moves

Damn beaten.

KScorp

I have spare codes for the following games (from the indie gala bundle):

Hacker Evolution: Duality
Hacker Evolution: Untold
inMomentum
Saira
Your Doodles Are Bugged!
Zombie Shooter 1
Zombie Shooter 2

I'm collecting coal, so 2 coal each, or Tropico 4/AI War Fleet command for all of them.

TGMIII

Got some more stuff to trade:

Counter-strike: CZ pack (CS1.6,CZ,CZ:Deleted scenes)
HL: Opposing Force
HL: Blue Shift
L4D 1 GoTY
Terraria
-50% off Valve title
-25% off Valve title
-75% off Napoleon Total War
-50% off Hydrophobia: Prophecy
-33% off TellTale Games as the publisher
-25% OFF id Software games as the publisher

Looking for coal mainly or even another game if I don't already have it.

I've got a 25% and a 33% off any Bethesda game coupon, which can be used towards skyrim. I also have a humble bundle 3 code. I'm mainly looking to trade for half life 2, but will consider anything.

TaroYamada

2 pieces of coal, a HIB 3 code, and a code for Nimbus. Willing to discuss a trade, I'd like Portal 2, it's the only Valve game I don't have.

Would discuss for anything on my wish list though.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Have:
Portal
a bit of coal
50% off - Frozen Synapse
33% off - Valve
25% off - Valve
25% off - Square Enix Interactive

PM me if you're interested

Got some more stuff to trade:

Counter-strike: CZ pack (CS1.6,CZ,CZ:Deleted scenes)
HL: Opposing Force
HL: Blue Shift
L4D 1 GoTY
Terraria
-50% off Valve title
-25% off Valve title
-75% off Napoleon Total War
-50% off Hydrophobia: Prophecy
-33% off TellTale Games as the publisher

Looking for coal mainly or even another game if I don't already have it.

Coal for Counter-Strike CZ pack?

Harpuia

I seriously want Half Life, or Dungeons of Dredmor, but mostly Half life. I am willing to part with my single piece of coal, or my -50% Valve Coupon! Even my TF2 hound dog hat..not sure how much it's worth though..not too much I think. Anyone??? :(

Also, how does one acquire coal?

I seriously want Half Life, or Dungeons of Dredmor, but mostly Half life. I am willing to part with my single piece of coal, or my -50% Valve Coupon! Even my TF2 hound dog hat..not sure how much it's worth though..not too much I think. Anyone??? :(

Also, how does one acquire coal?

Half Life 1 or Half Life 2? I'll give you HL2 for the TF2 Hat.

Petrie

Banned
2 HiB 3 codes and a copy of Day of Defeat Source. Will trade any for a piece of coal or whatever else. Get at me fools!

I would consider VVVVVV but the rest...

Yeah, I agree. I pretty much traded for VVVVVV and the rest of the bundle just seems to me like it's wasting my Steam Games space.

Humble Indie Bundle 4 looks great in comparison though and when I pick it up later on I'll be sure to trade my HIB3 code.

Prelithe

Got:

-3 coal
-25% Valve Games
-50% May Payne2 (Yes, it was spelt like that. Max Payne 2 for those who don't know lol)
-HIB3 steam code from HIB4

PM offers, cheers.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
How long does it take for a traded item to appear in my account?

It should appear in your inventory right away (though inventories still seem a bit wonky, so it might take a while for it to update properly). Then you have to unpack the gift for the game to be added to your library.

Ezduo

Banned
It should appear in your inventory right away (though inventories still seem a bit wonky, so it might take a while for it to update properly). Then you have to unpack the gift for the game to be added to your library.
I'm not seeing anything. Says I still have all the stuff I traded (minus the coal anyway). Where should I look? I traded for the Killing Floor bundle but I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom