• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhadou

Neo Member
Want: Costume Quest
Have: Dungeon Defenders, 50% off Borderlands GOTY coupon, 50% off any Valve game coupon.

Edit::
TRADE COMPLETED

Tenck

Trading Humble Bundle #3 for a few coal.

Games included are

Crayon Physics deluxe
And Yet it moves
Cogs
vvvvvv
Hammerfight.

RoadHazard

Gold Member

Thrakier

is there a way to see with whom I played in my last online match? "Players met" or something like that? Want to add my Portal 2 Coop Partner on Steam but didn't check for his name...

Turfster

is there a way to see with whom I played in my last online match? "Players met" or something like that? Want to add my Portal 2 Coop Partner on Steam but didn't check for his name...

In the steam overlay, there should be a recently played with tab

Harpuia

Is a -50% any valve title worth a copy of Half Life? Cause if so, that'd be great. :)

Oh and TF2 items I guess, but not sure if I have anything of worth in my inventory. :S

Darkhadou

Neo Member
I've got a Dota 2 beta invite if anyone is interested.

Also I've got a Trine 1 key (quote to see) if anyone wants it. Although there is a chance the Trine key might not work, got it free with Trine 2 and I accidentally tried to enter it instead of my Trine 2 key into Steam initially.

Yes please for Dota 2!

Also I've got a Trine 1 key (quote to see) if anyone wants it. Although there is a chance the Trine key might not work, got it free with Trine 2 and I accidentally tried to enter it instead of my Trine 2 key into Steam initially.

yes i can trade my bfbc2DDE for d2,that is only thing i have :(

RoadHazard

Gold Member

Tried the Trine key, already used. But thanks anyway!

KScorp

I can trade either L4D (GOTY) or L4D 2 for 7 coal. I figure someone might prefer to be guaranteed getting one or the other rather than risk turning 7 coal in for a coupon, so I'm putting this out there for whoever wants to do this.

L4D2 taken now.

Codeblue

Here's what I've got for trade:

Day of Defeat: Source
Valve 33% off coupon

also I have left over codes for Humble Indie Bundle 3 (Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves, Crayon Physics Deluxe)

and I have a spare code for the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (Frozen Synapse, Trauma, and Spacechem).

I'm open to pretty much anything that isn't a coupon.

Valve 33% off coupon

also I have left over codes for Humble Indie Bundle 3 (Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves, Crayon Physics Deluxe)

and I have a spare code for the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (Frozen Synapse, Trauma, and Spacechem).

would you be interested in a couple of coals for dod:source? I would have offered an HIB 3 code as well but it seems like you are trying to get rid of one yourself :p

Valve 33% off coupon

Would you be interested in 2 coals for Indie Bundle 3? (Specifically VVVVVV)

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I have Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey up for trade if anyone is interested. Just PM me your offer!

Petrie

Banned
Have 2 extra codes for Humble Bundle 3. Willing to trade for well, anything that isn't a coupon or hat. Make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom