• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulzeeb

I don't suppose you're the one person left in the world who doesn't already own Portal 1?

hahaha you'll be surprised, I got portal just yesterday and it was thanks to this thread lol and most of my friends haven't played the game

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I've got 4 pieces of coal, if anyone has any games to trade for coal I'd be very happy. Hopefully someone has CS:S, but any game I don't own will do.

How about Day of Defeat Source, or the Count Strike Gold games (1.6, Zero, Zero Outakes)

Prezhulio

i have amnesia: the dark descent, looking to get any of the following (don't own any of these and want to get the achievements for the contest at some point, in order of most desired haha):

bastion
Renegade Ops
Frozen Synapse
Trine
Psychonauts
Rock of Ages
AaaaaaAA!!! For the Awesome
Poker Night
counter strike:source
day of defeat source
edge
Atom Zombie Smasher
hoard
bunch of heroes
cargo:the quest for gravity
The Binding of Isaac
Dino D Day
SpaceChem
Bit.Trip Beat
Flight Control HD

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I have Day of Defeat Source and would gladly trade it.

Not that I can imagine anyone wants it.

I want it, but I only have a Half Life 2 and 33% Coupon to trade as of now.

How about that, If anyone has a DOD:S, I'll trade my HL2 for it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I received an item from a trade but it still hasn't appeared in my inventory. Damn it Steam, fix it fix it fix it!

thundr51

I have a HL2 that I'd like to trade but it almost seems like everybody already has it. I don't have much so let me know what you have for trade.

i have amnesia: the dark descent, looking to get any of the following (don't own any of these and want to get the achievements for the contest at some point, in order of most desired haha):

bastion
Renegade Ops
Frozen Synapse
Trine
Psychonauts
Rock of Ages
AaaaaaAA!!! For the Awesome
Poker Night
counter strike:source
day of defeat source
edge
Atom Zombie Smasher
hoard
bunch of heroes
cargo:the quest for gravity
The Binding of Isaac
Dino D Day
SpaceChem
Bit.Trip Beat
Flight Control HD

Would you take Episode 2 or 4 Tropico games?

I've got 4 pieces of coal, if anyone has any games to trade for coal I'd be very happy. Hopefully someone has CS:S, but any game I don't own will do.

Same offer to you...

DaNcaKe

If there is anyone who still doesn't have HL2 and wants to trade, PM me.
Pretty much open to all offers as I don't think anyone will qualify :p

Popstar

I also have a copy of Half-Life 2 I would like to trade. Some small indie game I don't have like Nimbus or EDGE would be nice, but some coal would probably be fine too.

EDIT: also looking for Day of Defeat:Source since it's the one Valve game I don't seem to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom