• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win, and I'm in front of one of the greatest movie stars of all time. Life is good. :)

meandkurt_zps93c3f1b0.png

iosefe

i overdid it. i think i'm gonna just not enter giveaways for a few days

*edit* turns out i didn't need to do any of that madness, as i got the one i originally entered for. i feel lukewarm now

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Squirreltopia, here I come! :)

Thanks Phawx!

What luck. I originally entered for #60 but lost. So I entered for another one and won it. Looks like there were 0 entered for 42.

:D

ffffuuuuuu

I bet there others with 0 entered. I have my eyes on one... once modbot shows who won 41

Fake edit: I didn't win 41. Let the spamming begin!

Kiru

Man, those squirrel controls are a bit weird. There's some lag because it doesn't stop immediately after running. For me it's hard to control jumps because of that.

Speevy

Banned
I think I said I'd give away this game during the holiday sale.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Distance -- MB-BFB2CB4F8CA4A796 - Taken by maty. 62 entrants total.

t1421202845z1.png

Videospel

Alright, got #49 on my second try. It's number 3 from the top so I was surprised nobody snatched it before. Awesome giveaway Phawx!

SeZMehK

hey i won Squirreltopia , i picked the last one...ive noticed most people dont like picking the last or first ones in a list

louiedog

hey i won Squirreltopia , i picked the last one...ive noticed most people dont like picking the last or first ones in a list

My assumption that most people would avoid doing that, but that someone else would use that strategy and go for it so I don't either. It's probably best to just pick at random and avoid anything people might consider a lucky number.

Nabs

Lovely Planet is so good. So good.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nabs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lovely Planet -- MB-38F742E4C595D0ED - Taken by TheLight. 4 entrants total.

t1421193893z1.png

I'm glad to see someone who thinks like me :)
:) Big Trouble in Little China and Overboard are modern classics. (Still need to see Escape From NY.)

Anyway, I played 1-1 in Squirreltopia before being interrupted. Really love the artstyle and music. Gives me an awesome, tingly retro feeling. The controls are fine too IMO. I knew what to expect there based on other comments, and it's very reminiscent of many 8-bit NES games, so I felt right at home.

:) Big Trouble in Little China and Overboard are modern classics. (Still need to see Escape From NY.)

Anyway, I played 1-1 in Squirreltopia before being interrupted. Really love the artstyle and music. Gives me an awesome, tingly retro feeling. The controls are fine too IMO. I knew what to expect there based on other comments, and it's very reminiscent of many 8-bit NES games, so I felt right at home.

Big Trouble in Little China never gets old. Both the Escape from x movies are great, people didn't like Escape from LA because it's a parody, but it's actually amazing from my point of view.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I hate ya'll.
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bayonetta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Skullgirls -- MB-1DF83C779711942B - Taken by nightstorm. 11 entrants total.

t1421194253z1.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Looks pretty cool. Tronmania.

In case anybody else has the same thought process as me and decides to go look, I'll save you a search: This is a "spiritual successor" to Nitronic Rush, the free Digipen-developed game released a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom