• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Isis is a goddess tho *adjusts glasses and snorts*

2gFgzgk.gif

I've been going through FF7 for the first time in... 13 years, I think it's been. Still as good as I remember, and I've gotten a lot farther to boot. Nearing the end of the first disc.

I'm no expert at this, but I made a diagram showing the number of entrants for each number. It does seem to be skewed a little to the right, but I don't want to draw too many conclusions about it.

Maybe people assume everyone is going to enter for the first few so they go for the ones toward the bottom. /shrug

Maniac

Banned
The fact that he was banned only empowers his statement, there's nothing wrong with what he said and I have to agree on the fact that mods have lot of power with not so clear guidelines.

Yeah, I was going to say that they're really just proving his point.
I don't know, corrosive can be very abrasive at times. Maybe he had warnings on his account from something he had said in the past and calling mods a joke pushed it over that magical line.

Well, for the most part, they are. Or atleast seem like it.

Especially with regards to community-side, because... There just isn't much moderation over here. It's all a big ole phat joke. And I don't like it here ,_,

Atleast we have Stumpy <3
Pewdiepie is alright ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯. He was much better before he got famous, but it's not exactly terrible now.

I feel like people who complain about him have never been exposed to what a truly terrible, obnoxious and annoying youtuber is really like.

I just hate how obviously fake all his reactions are. It's only gotten worse, whilst his acting hasn't gotten any better.

2fake4me

edit: Why is everyone playing 'Squirreltopia'?

zkylon

zkylewd
Is that Avian Attorney or something? Can't remember its exact name.
ty, that was it

All I can think of is that Aviary Attorney Kickstarter, but I don't think that's the hatoful boyfriend people? Also welcome back zkylon.
oh thought they were by the same dev. interesting

also thanks

you don't have to buy a sensor bar you can make one or use candles
my friend gave me his homemade sensor bar thing but that doesn't work too well and i burned my fingers trying to hotwire it lol

i'm just gonna buy a cheap one and hope it works

play it with mouse and keyboard.
not an option!

I dont know if squireltopia can savee..i did the first 4 levels quit rejoined and I am back at square one.. (easy)

Also how do you open the door to room 4?

ExoSoul

Banned
I blame my gf for my current lack of squirrels and nuts but hey, i won't get throttled out of Distance, I'd call that a win :p
This is more of a joke between me and her, feel free to ignore

Barbarian

I would guess that Relic will continue to develop 40k games for the time being. But maybe if this game is a success, Creative Assembly might get a stab at 40k at a later time. Since SEGA owns both, I can't imagine there being any rights issues.

Is Relic still making those, though? Seems like a long time since their last expansion to DoW 2.

Deitus

Is Relic still making those, though? Seems like a long time since their last expansion to DoW 2.

Good question. Even Space Marine was all the way back in 2011. For some reason I was thinking it was more recent than that. I know they were working on CoH2, so I didn't really think much about it, but it has been a long time to have heard nothing of an upcoming 40k game.

WELPS finally finished both dragon age origins ultimate and dragon age 2. now I'm ready for Inquisition whenever I decide to pick that up. Really enjoyed both games a lot, i liked origins way more tho. BUT i didn't like the ending for the second, felt rushed

Annoying theres no way to upgrade the standard version of Evolve on Steam to the digital deluxe version or to the amusingly titled PC monster race version.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Distance -- MB-BFB2CB4F8CA4A796 - Taken by maty. 62 entrants total.

t1421202845z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom