• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Sven Co-op

The Deadly Tower of Monsters

Klx1UhJ.jpg

She shouldn't have used a decade old version of Lara to hammer in her point.

I think that's exactly that point being made:

Here's Lara Croft, 1996.

Here are a bunch of games from recent times. (Here are a bunch of games from recent times with male leads.)

See how little has changed? (See how the fundamental gameplay emphasis isn't the same?)

dex3108

Yeah, damn her using the superior Lara Croft and not that faux new girl.

Main question is what is better. Old bad-ass and smart Lara that uses her agility and brain more than her weapons but it wears inappropriate outfit, or new Lara that is smart and wears appropriate outfit but has mental issues and kills hundreds of people to prove she doesn't need to be saved?

Arthea

why everybody can get that amazing character creator but I can't as in my region is blocked from accessing it, what?

Main question is what is better. Old bad-ass and smart Lara that uses her agility and brain more than her weapons but it wears inappropriate outfit, or new Lara that is smart and wears appropriate outfit but has mental issues and kills hundreds of people to prove she doesn't need to be saved?

new one sounds superior, obviously, she would just outright kill the old one if I was to believe you, good that I don't.

Arthea

I can probably grab it and share with you through google drive.

thanks, you are too kind, but it's OK, it just a character creator, not that I have nothing else to do, I just was shocked by all region blocking message, as if I don't know better.

brau

thanks, you are too kind, but it's OK, it just a character creator, not that I have nothing else to do, I just was shocked by all region blocking message, as if I don't know better.

alright. let me know if you change your mind.

Is it 6GB? I tried to download it and I am stuck with an installer which tries to download 6 GB of data.

No idea. I have not download it. But i can do that if people need it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom