• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

oh wow it's an actual sequel to Suguri. Very cool.
I got the earlier Suguri games in a $1.99 bundle during the sale, I guess I'll blast through them sometime this week.

Me too, and the cards paid for them :)
I also have 100% Orange Juice and QP shooting (also a shmup) from bundles. They're both really cool. Should have probably recommended them during the sale.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
That is really disappointing :/

Se7en! Take Em Down!

5PrAh9T.png

CWlXs0DVAAAUVTH.png:large

Skyrise

i still don't get why some devs decide to call their games eps or whatever

Dev of Futuridium here!

Since the game have a very peculiar music score and since the first (very limited) version was free, we called it Futuridium EP with the idea to expand it with a full version called Futuridium LP, preserving the old vynil record analogy (EP / LP).

But all our 'plans' got messed up and we simply decided to name the full version Futuridium EP Deluxe.

In the end: it was a stupid idea since the beginning but we continued with it! :p

Wanted to keep my Dragon's Dogma giveaway post short so I didn't say this in that one...

I've been here in SteamGAF for over a year now and while I have given some stuff away I know I've taken a lot more than I have given back. Hopefully this makes up for that a small bit.

Good luck to everyone who enters

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Are you ready for MGSV steamGAFs GOTY?!

I'm finalizing the rules and whatnot now, the voting will open soon. It's going to be a tough call, there were so many good games released in 2015.

tmarg

Yeah, Pinballz. And I was looking at Pinball Arcade because it has Black Night, Evira, Twilight Zone and so on which were tables I played there and hit match within two minutes, lol.

The physics isn't perfect, so obviously PA isn't a replacement for the real thing, but it will at least help you get familiar with the tables and the scoring rules. Especially on Twilight zone, that table is nuts.

Jawmuncher

I'm finalizing the rules and whatnot now, the voting will open soon. It's going to be a tough call, there were so many good games released in 2015.

Yeah you have to make sure it's fair.
"All witcher 3 votes will be ignored since the game doesn't play like Bloodborne"

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Last year the GOTY voting was initially open for 1 week. I was planning on doing 2 weeks this year to give everyone a chance to get their votes in (and also to spend as much time as possible finishing games from last year and voting at the last minute).

What do you you guys think? Is two weeks too long? Is one week enough time? Personally I'm leaning towards 1 week just so we can be sure to get the GOTY results out as quickly as possible and not have to wait til March.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pirates Deck -- MB-816469C7772CBBE7 - Taken by GamingOblivion. 2 entrants total.

t1452023211z1.png

Arthea

Last year the GOTY voting was initially open for 1 week. I was planning on doing 2 weeks this year to give everyone a chance to get their votes in (and also to spend as much time as possible finishing games from last year and voting at the last minute).

What do you you guys think? Is two weeks too long? Is one week enough time? Personally I'm leaning towards 1 week just so we can be sure to get the GOTY results out as quickly as possible and not have to wait til March.

no it's about perfect length, one week is kinda short and some people didn't submit their votes in time the last year

So I'd say go for it

Also thanks for doing this, jshackles

https://i.imgflip.com/wv8p1.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

that's a mega lie, tho

zkylon

zkylewd
whoa this thread moves fast

i'm also on vacations and sleeping like 12 hours a day so yeah..

Dev of Futuridium here!

Since the game have a very peculiar music score and since the first (very limited) version was free, we called it Futuridium EP with the idea to expand it with a full version called Futuridium LP, preserving the old vynil record analogy (EP / LP).

But all our 'plans' got messed up and we simply decided to name the full version Futuridium EP Deluxe.

In the end: it was a stupid idea since the beginning but we continued with it! :p
as long as we all agree it's dumb lol

Bowlie

Banned
Hi, everyone, new guy here! I have a question for you all:

After looking into 8086's assembly language at university, I have an urge to buy this TIS-100.

Have anyone played it? If so, is it good?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of dave is ok, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-6220ECAAF912EBFF - Taken by andrespi. 40 entrants total.
Payday 2 Big Bank Heist DLC -- MB-63566B3C65E6AA8F - Taken by laserlaser. 8 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Payday 2 -- MB-79386513585B278D - Taken by Jack The Nipper. 57 entrants total.

t1452027527z1.png

Repost time.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MrTeachwell, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/235210/"]
[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/218820/"]

header.jpg

coin crypt -- MB-CEBAD2A66FB70CCF
insurgency -- MB-48686A62E352FC1E
men of war assualt squad -- MB-F99137FE79A37D78
mercenary kings -- MB-0662CEB57D9B56B2 - Taken by Giggity_Dude. 6 entrants total.
fallen enchantress -- MB-A05EAF1DBB0C4C88
strider -- MB-2A0AC7B480DBABEE
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II -- MB-B9C93E48CA7FF1ED
outland special edition -- MB-9F3F38BCF0704F35
mushroom 11 -- MB-FB55A8292E3BDCC1 - Taken by Popstar
screencheat -- MB-58A91925901A182D
abyss odyssey -- MB-8DB62964982F3B12
t1cxE6r.gif
payday2 -- MB-D9A6CFB44023B754
pm me for extra DLC

t1452058488z1.png

Status