• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonglow

Is anyone waiting for Humble Bundle to refresh so that they can get more games?

The Square Enix bundle was great for someone that didn't own any of their games.

Apparently I am late for my own birthday, but I have come to make up for that.
(To everyone who gave me birthday wishes earlier in the thread and elsewhere thank you)

bd84onb.png
Happy birthday!
SteamGaf game night?

I ran the first Tomb Raider on my laptop on medium-high settings
(Intel i5, Intel HD 5500, 6GB RAM, Dx11)

Should I be able to run Rise? I don't mind if I need to play on lowest settings

Jawmuncher

My friend recently got Settlers of Catan: Star Trek. It plays similar to the regular version, but there's a new mechanic. Support, where you get 1 character card and each character has a special ability that you can activate one per turn to help you. You get two activation, then you have to discard it and draw a new one. OR you could activate it once and then discard it, draw a new one. So you have characters like Kirk, Spock, McCoy and so on.

It add an interesting element to the game, but otherwise it's exactly like regular Settlers.

$20 or less. Say it with me.

Bruh..

I wish it was just one new element, it's nuts everything that was added to it. It's the loosest risk I've ever seen. Though I think mass effect risk is the same way.

----
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes

Wolves Hunt In Packs!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nyteshade517, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen -- MB-4A2B8A9877F26005 - Taken by cyba89. 120 entrants total.

t1452106913z1.png

How is Pinball Arcade? I went to a pinball joint in Austin yesterday and was shit so I want to practice before going back and it has a lot of the tables on display there.

Dragons Dogma only had 7 fewer entries than the PS4 giveaway last year

Since it was created in its own thread I wonder how many people that entered actually currently have steam / a PC capable of playing Dogma. A lot of us in the Steam thread already own it. Either way sweet giveaway.

Cth

So much love for Dragon's Dogma.. I haven't kept up with it since the original.. I'm guessing it was just released to PC? Nice!

Bummer about no new humble bundle....but as long as they come back with something good, I'll be happy, I feel like they've been crazy lackluster for a while.

How is Pinball Arcade? I went to a pinball joint in Austin yesterday and was shit so I want to practice before going back and it has a lot of the tables on display there.

Pinballz Arcade? That place is legit. Pinball Arcade is pretty good too, though I'm partial to Pinball FX2. That's just my preference though.

shockdude

Also this just released:

It's a doujin shmup, made by Orange Juice and localized by Fruitbat Factory. They're best known for the party game 100% Orange Juice, which uses characters from all their other games (including this one).
oh wow it's an actual sequel to Suguri. Very cool.
I got the earlier Suguri games in a $1.99 bundle during the sale, I guess I'll blast through them sometime this week.

MUnited83

For you.
giphy.gif

Also this just released:

It's a doujin shmup, made by Orange Juice and localized by Fruitbat Factory. They're best known for the party game 100% Orange Juice, which uses characters from all their other games (including this one).

That's the sequel for Suguri. Buy buy buy

Yeah, Pinballz. And I was looking at Pinball Arcade because it has Black Night, Evira, Twilight Zone and so on which were tables I played there and hit match within two minutes, lol.

Cth

I ended up taking a lot of the Hasbro board games off my wishlist for that reason.

I was looking forward to Battleship online :D

That being said, I picked up that Family Night bundle disc for PS4 last month.

If only Catan had a decent port.

goober

So I didn't actually buy anything from the Winter Sale cause you all keep giving away games. So my wallet thanks you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom