• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

It's honestly impossible if RL didn't chart imo.

Like it and LiS have to be in the top 3 considering the community.
Don't know, RL felt like it came and went.
And only Salsa spent any real time on it. But that's just my impression, didn't play it myself.

edit: Yup, and there it is, I guess that was just me. :p

steamgaf has to have better taste than that

I voted LiS (spot 5) and I have good taste.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
IdfWLXA.png

Nabs

I'll take it. Especially since so many people here seemed to skip it for whatever reason. Rocket League is amazing.

Anno

RL is definitely the game I would play if I just didn't play Dota whenever I wanted to dunk on someone. Grats though to those guys for making such a neat game and supporting the fuck out of it.

yuraya

Legit shook no Bethesda in top 10. That is pretty fucking crazy. The pc version being very good and plus all the mods.

How will Bethesda be able to recover? Elder Scrolls VI gonna have to be greatest shit ever.

Messiah

Legit shook no Bethesda in top 10. That is pretty fucking crazy. The pc version being very good and plus all the mods.

How will Bethesda be able to recover? Elder Scrolls VI gonna have to be greatest shit ever.

Outsource their games to a capable Studio like Obsidian.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
A lot of people have built their identities around the next two, jshackles. I hope you know what you're unleashing.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The #2 game beat out the #3 game by 2 points. It literally came down to the very last ballot received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom