• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Fallout 4. Rocket League. Witcher 3. Life is Strange. In that order.

That's my guess as well.

All I want is Pillars in the list and W3 #1...

487fc80fcba99e217e96f0fa66f6987dfee772fa4808d9d169f02d9b754048b0.jpg

Nabs

So... Fallout 4. Rocket League. Witcher 3. Life is Strange. In that order.

Then why are they not including the DE with purchases of the base game? Their priorities are backwards.

They've been developing the DE for the last year. They basically took all the nitpicking to heart and tried to "fix" things that weren't absolutely needed. The game is great as it is.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
They've been developing the DE for the last year. They basically took all the nitpicking to heart and tried to "fix" things that weren't absolutely needed. The game is great as it is.

Still waiting for DE to buy but I was always interested in the game. Skipped AGDQ runs to not ruin the mystery of playing it for the first time.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Life is strange, indeed.

Y'know, the more people try to explain the Ori DE to me the less I understand a single thing about it.

Terra_Ex

Good to see Pillars made it so high. It wasn't quite the BG2 successor I was hoping for but it's certainly moving in the right direction and a sequel might just clinch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom