• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 3rd Annual SteamGAF GOTY
qhNkLSv.png
All is right in the world

Zo3Covi.gif

Parsnip

It's a pretty solid and varied list, though I only played 3 of the games.
Of my votes Axiom Verge and AC Syndicate didn't chart at all.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Putting the finishing touches on the gaming side thread. Title ideas?

Messiah

Congratulations to the winners.
7CC003655B945A2DA2115747B63AB7914CD62988

Really happy with this list, diverse selection of games and not a single game which does not deserve to be on this list. What a great year for (PC-)games!

Anno

Neat Top 10 list. Glad to see so many of those games on there. Invisible, Inc. was the only game I submitted that didn't make it, which I'm sad about.

Anno

What is the context of this?
----------
Also did The Wolf Among Us got in the top 10 in 2013 or 2014?

This was the actress from Her Story (girl on the far left bottom side) being announced for Best Performance for The Witcher 3. Dude behind her who is confused is the head of the the studio who made W3. At first people thought Jade Raymond was high/drunk when she read the award, but apparently it was just mislabeled.

Also Elizabeth from Bioshock: Infinite is apparently just hanging out there.

zkylon

zkylewd
What is the context of this?
----------
Also did The Wolf Among Us got in the top 10 in 2013 or 2014?
they gave the award to the her story actress while saying it was for her performance in witcha 3 at the vgas

so cdpr guy was looking like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom