• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I spent a few days away from DD and Jshackles pawn jumped 17 levels :/

I think I played about 15 hours over the weekend and beat the game. Gonna start a new game plus at some point, but I'm replaying Tales from the Borderlands on PS4 and after Thursday I'll be consumed by RotTR for a while. But I'm definitely coming back...

Dsyndrome

For whatever reason, I thought Tomb Raider released tomorrow along with The Witness. Thursday's a weird day for anyone not Nintendo to release stuff. May play both games this week after all.

Now to do more studying before X-Files.

Flandy

CZnCFQOWQAAC30T.jpg:large

NUyttbn.gif

Who else is getting The Witness?

Really hope its a midnight unlock

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Aye, Atari still has Ghostbusters.

There is a joke by those at IDW Comics that they are pushing for Platinum to do Jem and The Holograms next.

That looks good! Like really good. And since the premise of the comic is backed by martial arts, it seems like a more natural fit for a platinum action game than Transformers was. Will buy. For more than $1.

What is this nonsense? This post is too reasonable for me

That's more like it

Hey now. I need that money for other games. Games that interest me like TMNT. Games I won but had to buy myself in order to have them day one, like RotTR. Games that aren't made by the guy who made Braid.

Honestly, until it's released and there's enough reviews to get a sense of whether or not I'd even enjoy it, I'm steering wide and clear of The Witness because I didn't really enjoy much, if any, of Braid.

No they arent and the game disnt exactly sell any better on consoles
Tm t pc is happening u people need to stop Being silly :v

Yeah, I know. PC version has been 'confirmed' via steamdb & esrb leak.
It's just that, I think 16k is still too low for a game with Transformer and Platinum Game names. I thought both are pretty well-known entities on the Western market.

Deitus

Metal Gear Rising: 533k
Korra: 184k

Looks like Korra's mediocrity poisoned the well.

Well, also Korra has been out for over a year, while Transformers has been out for less than 4 months, and Korra has been below 5 dollars more than once on the Steam store, and Transformers hasn't dipped below 30 (on the Steam store anyway, it went down to 18 on GMG).

It's just that, I think 16k is still too low for a game with Transformer and Platinum Game names. I thought both are pretty well-known entities on the Western market.

Platinum are well known on GAF, but their games have never sold well (MGR being the sole exception, and even that sold mostly on the Metal Gear name).

Tizoc

Well it being a shirt yet replayable game with a $50 price tag didnt help :p
I liked it enough to be one of my gott contrnders tho and if anything it likely sold a combined of 100,000 units across all systems at best by now

What's next from my childhood, GI Joe, He-Man, or The Real Ghostbusters?

Hasbro's next big push in their new single universe is suppose to be the Micronauts. They are saying toys, comics, video games, and film.

1447778625_hasbro%20investors%2038.JPG

and the 7 year old me is really excited.

BkZeAmb.jpg

The figure I'm holding is an Acroyear and the middle figure in the Hasbro image is the new Acroyear.

like others said, the true grinding is saved for after the main story stuff. Personally I don't care for the post game stuff but its alright. the main story is all i care about, sooo good. Ozzy, you'll play it and love it.

Honestly, legit shocked.
KOEI port DQ Heroes is doing better with 19k owners, released way later, at full price. Legit shocked.

that number could've had an extra zero added to it if Koei actually listened to the pc crowd

hell I'm surprised square didn't tell KT to patch the fucking game, I'm dissapointed in both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom