• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Okay, first off, thank you Wayforward for not dropping the Pirate's Curse price to $5 on Steam. Second, that $10 deal is a-okay.

Given the hype for Pony Island, I'll probably pick that up for $1 and play it right away. You guys said it's pretty short, right?

A lil' more than 2hrs.

Humble Positive Bundle

tumblr_lf4whxbho31qznoe2o1_500.gif

Damn I didn't even see N++ and VA-11 Hall-A in the $10 tier. That's great too. Might get the whole thing. So glad I didn't buy both during the Winter Seal.

The Power of Positivity.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Amazing Humble. not even mad I bought Pony Island sicne it was so cheap

oh and there's more next week too, they havent done that in awhile

Given the hype for Pony Island, I'll probably pick that up for $1 and play it right away. You guys said it's pretty short, right?

about 2 hours, give or take. I mean, if you're just buying it for that, you can have mine.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I just bought Pony Island for 1.67 in the sale and I'm psyched to rebuy it so I can give it to someone. Great game

N++ still too expensive

I grabbed it. Even if I already own half the bundle, N++ caught my attention, and I can send my spares to a friend.

Hell, if you only buy it for VA-11 Hall-A, it's cheaper here than in the Winter Sale.

Jawmuncher

Would have payed the 10 if it wasn't Day of the Tentacle in the middle tier. Will wait to see what games are added.
Since I really only want Valhalla

Ascheroth

1$ tier is a steal. Bought. I wanted all those 3 games.
I might cave on the 10$ as well, because I want VA-11 Hall-A and N++ looks neat, but the BTA is kinda weak for me, already have DotT.

iiicon

Great bundle. I was thinking about getting VA-11 Hall-A alone during the last sale, so I'm definitely all in. DEADBOLT and Pony Island are nice bonuses. So is having a copy of N++ that my friend won't post top 10 scores on, shaming me after I complete each level.

Amzin

I bought Pony Island this sale but haven't played yet and could probably refund it, but not sure it's worth the effort :p Kinda on the fence about the whole bundle aside from that.

So the Tales of Berseria Demo gets added to your steam library, how do you remove it from the library when you buy the game as itd look silly with both of um there?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-71ED850C20868F0C - Taken by gaiadyne. 8 entrants total.
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 -- MB-2E6A87E3CF76EEFF - Taken by spindoctor. 5 entrants total.
Pony Island -- MB-CA82786D85A52B44 - Taken by Smeagol. 7 entrants total.

t1484076469z1.png

2016 GOTY and 2 other games

Because it's a good game and you wanted to support developers who went out of their way to release a great pc port?

I prefer "because you dont know how to sale".
Bundles ruined sales

Because it's a good game and you wanted to support developers who went out of their way to release a great pc port?
More like it caught my eye and I loved the first, but yeah. Just sucks getting games that get bundled next week or two.

Oh well I'll send the spare to a friend to spread the awesomeness. If I buy the $10 tier that is.

That bartender game is pretty good then eh?

gngf123

That's an amazing bundle. Easily worth it at any tier.

VA-11 Hall-A and Pony Island are both up there as 2016 GOTY contenders for me.

Rhaknar

top tier is always easier to splurge on when there are more games coming the folowing week. Well, it helps that I wanted both games in the top tier, but still.

also I forgot multientry as always, and I really wish it was default and not just an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom