• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javier23

Banned
What should I play next?

Metro: Last Light
Finish Crysis 3 off
Finish Sonic enerations off
Finish State of Decay off
Play more Stanley Parable
Start Splinter Cell Blacklist
Start Shadowrun Returns
Play more Nosgoth
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (Just finished FC3 though)
FEZ
Giana Sisters
Trine 2
FF VII again
I'd go with Blacklist.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ricochetguro:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-9383257042B99F9E - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition -- MB-3D49E9C0CB74F2CF - Taken by BinaryPork2737

Just the base game for V, but if you win I will send you the Gods and Kings dlc link.

The_Monk

Just noticed that Origin now have older games in a section called "Good old Games" (GOG?) and there's Theme Hospital in it. Interesting...

Shengar

One things that I admire Ubisoft for is how they cross-subsidize their games. They still release some annually like AC, but also (lately) producing not-so-high-profile games like Valiant Hearts and Child of Light. I wished more big publisher do this.

Shadownet

Banned

iosefe

YES :p

Did you see my Santa Clause avatar with Saoirse in it? (thanks to Anteater)

Its about time someone join you down there. lol

fb0.jpg

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca

DogMeat77

Anyone interested in splitting on a Broforce 4-pack for $7.50 each? If we have 3 takers, I can host.

If you don't get your takers, I have a trader that I've used that can get it for you for 3 keys right now. Super friendly guy that I've bought a few things from. I just got Broforce from him yesterday. Just PM if needed.

Hugstable

Banned
Did you see my Santa Clause avatar with Saoirse in it? (thanks to Anteater)

l

Lol you even got a Santa Mask for Payday 2 to go along with it. I still haven't figured out how I'm supposed to get masks. I bought the new Gage Shotgun DLC, and I still can't get my Baboon mask :(

Tenrius

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Company of Heroes -- MB-F625FA275C8B538D - Taken by Vazduh

This is the base game only, I will send both DLC campaigns to the winner myself. Wouldn't make sense to give them away separately and I didn't want to put three links into one ModBot code, so there you have it. It's an excellent game and if you don't have it, you totally should give it a go.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

STORM Frontline Nation -- MB-46CCC2431F1B46F2 - Taken by bluechox2
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-522D90B2ED6A84FC - Taken by MisterLuffy
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold -- MB-29A97A8E15258615 - Taken by astrogamer
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-2FA48B1FD46CE8F3 - Taken by Zero-Crescent
Mount and Blade -- MB-8EC2E79A3C8EB7F1 - Taken by Lashley
Thunder Wolves -- MB-BC39B93822776DC3 - Taken by gabbo

Tellaerin

I'd go with Blacklist.

I love how there seems to be absolutely no consensus on what this poor guy ought to play next. xD

Just noticed that Origin now have older games in a section called "Good old Games" (GOG?) and there's Theme Hospital in it. Interesting...

A more cynical person than I might suugest that EA is deliberately trying to cause confusion with that name in hopes of picking up some exta sales, but surely no company could be that opportunistic. >.>

maneil99

Anyone here good at using cheat engine? I need to figure out a way to get noclip and godmode in Ghosts SP to work. The screenshots demand it. I can provide incentives? Normally i just bind keys in the games config folder to console commands but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom