• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Puff her up like she's gained 80 pounds and now we're talkin'.
JCl2ROI.gif

byO6SC9.gif

Tellaerin

Would it be better to get a second 780Ti when the 800 series launches or just sell the one I have to put towards an 880?

Bah! This is the only "TI" you'll ever need.

ticosbyad.jpg

You want graphics?

The TI-99/4 has graphics!

ToD.gif

LOOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS

LOOK AT THEM

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF HOME COMPUTING

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
saoirsequake huh?

I guess we had to circle around eventually.

Not to further get off topic, but I always think Jase has similar mannerisms to RidingWithTom on youtube. (yeah, yeah, I know Jase is in Western Aus)

to me he is like crocodile dundee, but with a crown instead of a hat, riding a mutant kangaroo-spider and commanding an army of killer boomerang throwing koalas. You would think thats borderline racist, but he's cool with it, so it is not sir!

Knurek

So, while we're on the subject of graphic cards, how much of an upgrade is 750Ti vs my current 6770?
768p native res + i3-3250 here

I am thinking of getting a new PC. AMD gpus are often cheaper at higher flops but then again I read so many users having trouble with those cards.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not to further get off topic, but I always think Jase has similar mannerisms to RidingWithTom on youtube. (yeah, yeah, I know Jase is in Western Aus)

Have you ever seen Tom and me in the same place at the same time? :eek:

God, I really want a new PC but can't justify enough why we need one to my wife.
Maybe I'll build one when I turn 40.

Go for the ol' "Well, we have it now, so we may as well keep it!" ;)

So, while we're on the subject of graphic cards, how much of an upgrade is 750Ti vs my current 6770?
768p native res + i3-3250 here

It'd be a respectable bump but I'd aim a little higher and go for the 760.

Good work! But I also need a 184x184 equivalent for use on Steam. ;)

aku:jiki

Aww, I was early alone in the office and then one girl showed up and no one else. Apparently everyone else is on vacation. What am I still doing here? I should be at home, exploring the dungeons of Grimrock.

Saoirse-Con.

With 1 more hour in the ballpit!
I want an hour in Saoirse's ballpit.

wat

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
uh...let's get back to steam games, shall we?

I didn't want to start over in New Vegas, so I turned to easy mode. Read the level warnings carefully, people.

Jadax

When one of my friends msgs me and say:

"You want Witcher 3, Dead Rising 3 and Shadow of Mordor for 30k?"

I just don't know what to do :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Assuming none of the games are to be locked down, you still have plenty of time to think it over. ;)

Shadownet

Banned

30 TF2 Keys?

Hmmm. I'd do it. Its about the same if you have bought all 3 separately from Dunder.

(If he was still in business)

Thats far too much. I got Dead Rising 3 for like 14€ during the Summer sale. That would be about 8 keys. Witcher3 was also 9 keys IIRC. Not sure about Mordor.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
EuroGAF morning/Early AM USGAF is the best. Was missing it a lot once I got back to my regular time zone.

Honestly, yeah. You don't see posts like this in Evening EuroGaf/Midday USGaf.

Oh damn, I'd fap to that.

Politely refuse and try to get a better offer :p

Here's Hugstable giving no damn in CS:GO. Short clip this time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTnQGtrikB0

And now I'll associate those voices with everything you guys post. Great, the illusion is ruined :/

Jadax

Why, does he regulary scam you?

Well he usually gives me good deals, but not sure what to think. He has the Russian store (not Russian) but none of his games are region-locked (for now).

Assuming none of the games are to be locked down, you still have plenty of time to think it over. ;)

I haven't played Witcher 1/2, nor Dead Rising 1/2, and I'm a LoTR geek.

30 TF2 Keys?

Hmmm. I'd do it. Its about the same if you have bought all 3 separately from Dunder.

I haven't bought a game with paypal directly for ageesss...once you get a taste of how cheap most games can be with key trades, it's hard to go back :p

Thats far too much. I got Dead Rising 3 for like 14€ during the Summer sale. That would be about 8 keys. Witcher3 was also 9 keys IIRC. Not sure about Mordor.

30k = $54 for me (more or less, unless I buy keys from someone else).

I don't know why DR3 seems to be so expensive, or maybe Shadow of Mordor is the expensive one...

Gallery updated with a bunch of screenshots.
http://pepsimanvsjoe.minus.com/

Inversion starts off badly but it's starting to endear itself. I just wish there were more opportunities for me to throw cars at people.
Also wtf @ the entire lack of achievements. The game was released in 2012 by a somewhat major publisher.

Shadownet

Banned
I don't know why DR3 seems to be so expensive, or maybe Shadow of Mordor is the expensive one...

I buy games using PayPal but because the person I buy it from uses key rate, so I just skip the key and buy it from him directly. No hassle.

Mordor and DR3 are the most expensive out of those three for sure. Both are like $20+. While Witcher is like $16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom