• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

Shadownet

Banned
7PvSFbB.png

What a sweet, wonderful man he is.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
yea abyss odyssey is definitely one of my favorite games this year, i won't pretend i'm very good at it but it's enough i can peak at all its depth and grab what i like which i'm really enjoying

trying to get all the achievements now but i'm not a big fan of grinding so i'll probably cool down a bit until there's more community progress. i've beaten it like 7 times already so i think i've done my share for the cause

if nightmare mode gives you increased experience that'd be pretty cool for powerleveling and getting those high level achievements

Heads up, community progress is currently broken, devs are on holiday until next thursday.

Shadownet

Banned
I don't know if it's worth it just for 2 games. (I already have most of them on that list) Thanks for the offer though.

Since I'm helping Ventara out. and you both live in Canada. maybe you two can share shipping? like I can ship his and your games to him. and he can ship your games to you?

girl, that's just how we roll in argieland

paganini is violin dude i reckon? well it's still long aways at 40 anyways

i'd like to eat merchant too since he looked fun last time i punched him

i'm actually missing a ton of guys, i would've thought that after so many playthroughs i would've eaten more demons

btw i totally think the demon eating combination should be pressing both analogue sticks rather than that weird x+y thing that never goes off correctly. i love when games make you press both analogue sticks

I agree completely about L+R until they (maybe?) patch in d-pad support.
I don't like that they changed the button prompts on the bar.
I find it hard to gain enough mana sometimes -- and when I do, then I die before I find something to use it on.
The merchant is 28, as far as I remember, cause I couldn't get him until I was at that level or higher.
But yes, Paganini is the violinist.
Time for a history lesson:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Paganini

Niccolò (or Nicolò) Paganini (27 October 1782 – 27 May 1840) was an Italian violinist, violist, guitarist, and composer. He was the most celebrated violin virtuoso of his time, and left his mark as one of the pillars of modern violin technique. His Caprice No. 24 in A minor, Op. 1, is among the best known of his compositions, and has served as an inspiration for many prominent composers.

Pretty sure it's supposed to be him.

How about "Rogaine".

This for sure.

dot

John Locke, yur awesome. I just wanted to say that even though i've never watched Lost.
Except for that one episode where that one dood dies.

a special gif for the closing of this thread and the gift...

Yq1fICq.gif

aku:jiki

I just googled Milamber because I don't know what books you're talking about and I found this:

"Milamber can be compared, in this manner, to imperialist and facist governments, like the US government, facist italy, nazi germany, and the former USSR, and also big business, like Microsoft (TM)."

aw 4th time and i still didnt win transistor.... these giveaways make me want to buy the game myself..

That's normal. It happens to all of us.

I would consider randomly gifting it to you... but then I seem to recall I saw you bought Strider recently... so yeah, um... go buy it. :p

Card Boy

Banned
I just googled Milamber because I don't know what books you're talking about and I found this:

"Milamber can be compared, in this manner, to imperialist and facist governments, like the US government, facist italy, nazi germany, and the former USSR, and also big business, like Microsoft (TM)."

magician6.jpg

Awesome series but to make it gaming related for you there are two games based on the books, Betrayal at Krondor and Return to Krondor.

Milamber

Read the RiftWar Saga (first 3 books), you'll thank me later.

Milamber

magician6.jpg

Awesome series but to make it gaming related for you there are two games based on the books, Betrayal at Krondor and Return to Krondor.
Those games got me into the books. I was pissed not knowing who all these people were and their importance.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is this one of the meta-bugs that they're so proud of?

"You know, things break, and I think what speaks to the massive amount of content we've packed into Skyrim with is how often players have told us that they were forced to resort to tricks to continue with their journey."

zkylon

zkylewd
Heads up, community progress is currently broken, devs are on holiday until next thursday.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see this shit is why argies and chilies will never be friends

Risky. Risky Boots.
lol i might actually go with this

i'll probably have to give her pink hair for it to work tho

I agree completely about L+R until they (maybe?) patch in d-pad support.
I don't like that they changed the button prompts on the bar.
I find it hard to gain enough mana sometimes -- and when I do, then I die before I find something to use it on.
The merchant is 28, as far as I remember, cause I couldn't get him until I was at that level or higher.
But yes, Paganini is the violinist.
Time for a history lesson:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Paganini

Pretty sure it's supposed to be him.
ok so ace team hates this guy and think he's the devil then

damn

Ryan
i mean i could name her drew carey

drew is a girl's name too right

Name her Isabel Farthorn. You can thank that mage names generator.
yea, thanks for the offer, we have your number, you can expect a call from us

Go with Ariana. It sounds like a fantasy name.
i make it an effort to never make ana ending names for characters. that one in particular doesn't sound bad but it sounds too much like a spanish name to me

with so many engine fuckups bethesda should already start implementing in-game in-lore "spells" that are actually console commands

like magic stone of progression and reviving scrolls and shit

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
"You know, things break, and I think what speaks to the massive amount of content we've packed into Skyrim with is how often players have told us that they were forced to resort to tricks to continue with their journey."

I'm pretty sure that's in the company employee manual.

with so many engine fuckups bethesda should already start implementing in-game in-lore "spells" that are actually console commands

like magic stone of progression and reviving scrolls and shit
I'm pretty sure that's going to buggy. Bugception.

haha risky boots.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Morning

What's happening on this not so fine Sunday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom