• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

Astebreed -- MB-7A5F63C56F28E563 - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper. 45 entrants total

UclXIYR.gif

Thanks for the giveaway Fuzzi, and grats 8x11!

Caerith

Help me SteamGAF, you're my only hope... I've done something that I have not done in quite some time, I got drunk at a bar (hence the reason for this particular over-share). It was my Little Bro's birthday and I've known the dude since he was 13. What's a fun game game to play when you've imbibed a wee bit too much?

If your Little Bro is with you, Nidhogg looks like a solid choice. Otherwise... well, can't go wrong with something open world like Saints Row.

Ventara

OMG! I won Transistor! I was all like "Oh, I didn't win Divinity, AGAIN. Let's see who won what. Seems Transistor hasn't been given out yet. Wonder who's the lucky bastard who won," then I went on the last page and saw a PM, and I was like "No way," and I clicked and it was Modbot telling me I won Transistor! That's crazy!

aw i didnt win transistor again :(

AHAHAHAHA You can't top me! I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!!

Edit:

Transistor -- MB-21E7E67289E11C98 - Taken by Ventara. 78 entrants total.

And there were 78 entrants?! This might be the highest amount of entrants where I've won. I truly am blessed.

_hekk05

Banned
Imma put ModBot senpai please notice me! from now on.

Though i must have used up all my luck on that killer is dead giveaway a few weeks ago

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just played through the Plague Inc campaign for the Rise of the Planet of the Apes movie. It's a pretty fun take on the game mechanics and it involves a lot more strategy than the original game mode. For example, you have a set number of DNA points but have to decide whether or not to evolve upgrades for the apes, symptoms for the humans, or whether or not to increase your transmission (both ape and human). Later in the mode you can use your intelligent apes to smash the research facilities where the humans are searching for a cure. Like I said, there is a lot more strategy involved this time around.

I think it was really well done and the game itself is marvelous. It's the first time I had booted it up since they added the introduction video, which was also amazing. This game on PC is lightyears ahead of it's tablet/phone counterparts.

Even though this game is still "Early Access", it's very polished and very playable. While the price tag may still seem a bit high ($14.99 vs the tablet/phone version being free) there is certainly enough content here to justify the purchase. I've put about 7 hours in so far, and have no qualms about having paid full price.

Deitus

All of the subject lines for the games I entered for were just talking about how awesome Fuzzi is. And I won Broforce, so I guess it worked.

Thanks Fuzzi.

Elija2

I had no idea that you guys were calling Shovel Knight "Butt Butt" and I coincidentally titled the subject of my PM to Modbot "butt knight". Is that why I won?

Thanks again for the giveaway, Fuzzification!

oipic

For science - entry numbers in Fuzz's most recent giveaway (and those for the previous free-for-all):

81 (77) Wolfenstein: The New Order
79 (65) Divinity: Original Sin
78 (59) Transistor
74 (56) Shovel Knight
54 (51) Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
45 (40) Astebreed
43 (32) Broforce
39 (41) Shantae: Risky's Revenge
37 (42) Gods Will Be Watching
32 (26) SpeedRunners
18 (14) Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
17 (15) Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon

Broforce, Shovel Knight and Transistor the most notable movers in the pack?

Thanks again, Fuzz. :)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
After gaming on PC, me getting excited about the 3DS B1G1F promotion is surprising. I don't pay $20 for games anymore, ha. Still picked up a couple games, though.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't notice the fuzzi give-away so I didn't lose anything

Win!

Exuro

After gaming on PC, me getting excited about the 3DS B1G1F promotion is surprising. I don't pay $20 for games anymore, ha. Still picked up a couple games, though.
Hard to get Nintendo games on the cheap though. About to order Zelda/Kirby myself.

Anustart

Fuzz is stumps alt. This is all some sick game to get us to fight amongst ourselves. The winners of these games aren't even REAL! Wake up sheep, dont let the man do this to us.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Wallet am cry.

I hope this deal comes around again, I'll pick up Mario Golf: World Tour and something else if it does, probably Tomodachi Life.

Ooo, where is this deal!?

Best Buy stores in the US, on the website too.

Ventara

Why can't Canada get deals like this? I'd get a ton of games I'm on the fence on if we had this deal.

dot

Don't worry, Frostu-kun will eventually get one when it is revealed Tekken 7 is never coming to pc/steam.

oh, and for Bloodborne.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Fuzz inspired me and I liked both of these games.

Transistor and Shovel Knight Giveaway
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dupy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shovel Knight -- MB-E9AE60FE936EB5CF - Taken by WinterDemons. 35 entrants total.
Transistor -- MB-AA4DC157860811E1 - Taken by tiny raptor. 23 entrants total.

t1405838104z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom