• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
I know it's a ways off, but make sure and post impressions of Shadows of Mordor. Not sure if the AC/Arkham controls are going to work for it, but I'm excited to see the LOTR IP being used in a non - movie game non-Lego way!

I'll probably be one of the first few SteamGAF members to play it when it come out :) if you guys wanna wait for my short review to see if its worth buying then please give me a day. I'll post some short impression of it. if you do like it. please head over to your nearest "Russian Bear" Liezryou and DunderHassan and get your copy :D

You finally got your Mordor! Congrats!

I picked up The Wolf Among Us today also. :D

OMG! you yay! you need to play Wolf and so we can talk about it :3!!

btw more Payday 2 tonight? maybe?

I am looking for more horror fps games like F.E.A.R.. First person, definitely have a gun (so cuts out those "walking simulators", but not because I dislike them), horror or supernatural elements...

Not the following, but because I have played them or have no interest in them:
FEAR series
bioshock series

There has to be more quality horror shooters, help me steamgaf

system shock 2?

maneil99

What mods/tweaks are you using?

And Valve fixing the horrible title sequencing make me temporarily happy and forgetful of my terrible fuckups on my exams.

Do you use any mods? Looks better than I remember vanilla looking.
Also, how is your rig?

BlackMaldo ToD, doesn't change FPS at all.

780gtx 16xAA for the screenshots 40-60fps. I was getting well over 60fps with 4xAA

Does Crysis steam have any extra DRM? like limited activation/authorization bullshit?

Not that I can see

When's the next summer sale?

This Winter

Strider

Secret Ponchos looks great. I remember seeing it at Sony's e3 last year and being interested. I didn't even realize it was on Steam...

ibp3DtqlxWipFJ.png

can i get a kiss too

That is some nice use of the nickname option.

Waaiiiit a minute...

Fracas

#fuckonami
Someone sell me on Gods Will Be Watching. I literally know nothing about it except it's a point and click and Dunder's got it for a good price.

Altazor

BOY THIS THREAD MOVES FAST.

Had to say it.

Also, I'm quite pumped for Abyss Odyssey! Gotta support my fellow countrymen (and it looks AWESOME on top of that).

iosefe

Had to say it.

Also, I'm quite pumped for Abyss Odyssey! Gotta support my fellow countrymen (and it looks AWESOME on top of that).

STEAM | July 2014-2 – "Boy this thread moves fast" There, now you don't need to post.

nah

maneil99

Had to say it.

I was really pumped until I realized I was thinking of Abe's Odyssey...

May I introduce you to our CSGO thread? It's best to try and drum up interest in both the Steam thread and the CSGO thread for jolly multiplayer shooting. :)

So many Kirbys...

Spare.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Atraveller:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atraveller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-C0FDF7CAD131181F - Taken by SeZMehK. 2 entrants total.

t1404870270z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Guys, can anyone here that's played the finale of The Wolf Among Us answer a question for me in as non-spoiler a way as possible?

Is there any nudity in this episode?

I ask because I'm at the PC right next to my kids watching TV.

Guys, can anyone here that's played the finale of The Wolf Among Us answer a question for me in as non-spoiler a way as possible?

I don't recall any. Take that with a grain of salt, I've a shit memory for this sort of thing.

No, but there are some gory scenes.

Sober

Not this one, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom