• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
L9rAIvA.jpg

Double TiTs intro.

Beelzebubs

They shouldn't move at all when you're controlling the other character. Make sure you unlink the chain connecting their portraits.

This is what I mean, gonna have to read up on the controls before playing again. It does look like something I can get into!

Only real gripe so far is having to spam alt to see loot drops. Is there no way to keep it toggled on?

Sarcasm

I'm kinda not digging Divinity. Maybe it'll take a bit of time to get into it. Especially when I get a handle on all the controls, there's an obvious puzzle in the training dungeon where you have to stand on clicky plates but my characters won't stay where I want them to when I manually control the other one. I'll have a read up before playing again.

Look top left you will see your characters pictures and a chain..drag one to break chain and now you can move each one individually.

Meanwhile, I'm still rocking the old reliable NEC CRT. :p Posts like this always make me uneasy, because they remind me that this monitor's not going to last forever, and I'm probably not going to be able to replace it with another CRT monitor when it expires. And then I'm going to have to worry about response times and scaling and native resolutions, along with less vibrant colors, no true blacks... bleh.
But think of all the desk space!

I had to convert to LCD kicking and screaming... but I've managed to adjust.

So I bought The Room and The Fall tonight. Never even heard of The Room before today, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how great it is. Once I started played, I was finding it hard to stop. I just finished Chapter 3 and am done for the night, but everything is very nice about the game. From the contraptions and puzzles themselves to the ambiance and graphics. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played the mobile versions. I find out the second one has already been released on mobie, and I'm hearing it's even better. Hopefully it comes to PC as well.

I'll dig into The Fall tomorrow, although a friend of mine say's its very good as well.

End of Chapter 5 spoilers in Yaiba... but if you've played the game or never plan on playing it or don't care about spoilers, this is pretty awesome:

http://a.pomf.se/bzdirf.webm

Just remember kiddos, it's like Yaiba says, "He was probably right about the notebook... but he was wrong about me." ;)

wilflare

K&L 2 was $2.50 during the last summer sale, so no, unless you really want to donate to charity.

was thinking of maybe giving the spares away... but hmm >< guess not.
always get into such dilemmas with humble.

sigh I hope the next ES version fixes my issues w "Error Loading Enhanced Steam Data"... I can't check my card drops left etc

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SpeedRunners #2 -- MB-96C6F46405B07A7D - Taken by Hanzou. 14 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-48DBF484DDA97460 - Taken by Elija2. 21 entrants total.

t1406701637z1.png

version 2.0 of Idle Master needs to have a function where it puts the card on the market at either same price as lowest or 1 cent lower so you can cut out the middle man and wake up to pure hard gaben

Against TOS. That's a bannin'.

was thinking of maybe giving the spares away... but hmm >< guess not.
always get into such dilemmas with humble.

sigh I hope the next ES version fixes my issues w "Error Loading Enhanced Steam Data"... I can't check my card drops left etc

which enhanced steam are you running?

youre the worst

I know, right?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so many fucking speedrunner giveaways, wish I was into non-fighting competitive games. But im not in the least so no zeitgeist for me

zkylon

zkylewd
ibucOqTqA0W7BT.png

finally did it, nito would be proud

great game, can't wait to come back to it in like 6 months and see ace team go all binding of isaac on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom