• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

alienware stream strated
how to participate ? only say any thing in the chat ?
and what is this "ATP" they are talking about ?

rtcn63

alienware stream strated
how to participate ? only say any thing in the chat ?
and what is this "ATP" they are talking about ?

Follow the Alienware channel. Stay in the twitch chat. You'll get ATP just by being there. ATP = points used for end-of-month raffles, where you can purchase tickets to possibly win hard stuffs. (Game codes, computers, swag) You can also gamble ATP in bankheists, which well, just pay attention what others in the chat are doing. It's not necessary though.

Eila

Gunslinger / Minisentry
Mini Sentries can now be repaired
Mini Sentries can now be wrench construction boosted
Mini Sentry base build speed decreased. Mini Sentries that are wrench boosted build slightly faster than previously.
Mini Sentries start at 50% health on construction and gain health during construction instead of starting at 100%
Metal gibs from destroyed Mini Sentries no longer grant any metal
Sounds fun.

rtcn63

I was watching something and flash crashed because I had both it and the Alienware stream active. ;_;

Guess I'll have to wait.

L.O.R.D

Follow the Alienware channel. Stay in the twitch chat. You'll get ATP just by being there. ATP = points used for end-of-month raffles, where you can purchase tickets to possibly win hard stuffs. (Game codes, computers, swag) You can also gamble ATP in bankheists, which well, just pay attention what others in the chat are doing. It's not necessary though.

so if i said "atp!" i will gamble my points ?

So do they like message winners or what? Just wondering if I actually need to pay attention and be around.

Winners are announced in chat, and are randomly awarded. Just follow the channel and AWLenard and some time after the stream they'll message you the key if you won.

You don't need to pay attention, just keep it active in a tab. Either the chat or the stream itself.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

FzljaBa.jpg

L.O.R.D

only when i start to watch twitch stream , my laptop act like i am playing some very heavy game
is there a way to reduce that ?

inm8num2

From the Humble blog:

Changes in Steam key redemption for legacy purchases

In January, we relayed the announcement that Steam was removing support for OAuth, a feature that allowed one-click Steam key redemption for games purchased through Humble Bundle.

While games and bundles sold since that announcement redeem manually on Steam, older purchases with OAuth key redemption were allowed to work as originally intended. This morning, the function was disabled and is no longer operational.

Starting today, we will be returning to the original system we used for Steam key redemption, which requires you to manually redeem your keys on Steam. All Humble download pages are now affected by this change.

If you already redeemed a Steam key through OAuth, then your download page or account library page will no longer show the redemption date or Steam account that the game was redeemed on. Instead, for your records, your download/library page will show an already-redeemed key. These keys can not be redeemed a second time.

Instructions on how to redeem games manually on Steam can be found here.

I wonder why they decided to port Battle Fantasia first. I mean I know the arcade version itself is kinda running on a Windows board (i mean it seems you can download an emulator for that board), but so does Arcana Heart 3. Would have rather seen that.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Gahh, one of my Steam background profiles for Close Your Eyes got rejected. I don't think I can say the reasoning, but since it's rejected I'll just include it with the artwork in the Goodie Bag dlc, and will post here because it'll be unused.

It was our simplest background, was supposed to be one of the Common backgrounds. It was water-colored and mainly made to be a Steam BG. Going to do something to replace this one, the other four backgrounds look like they're in the clear, though~

Jawmuncher

Gonna say now to everyone here please DO NOT use the Spoiler tag image if it's actually something to spoil. On mobile it does not work. The image just automatically shows.

Don't be that guy who goes "here's a picture of who the arkham knight is" and put it behind spoilers, and then wonder why everyone is still seeing it and pissed off.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wonder why they decided to port Battle Fantasia first. I mean I know the arcade version itself is kinda running on a Windows board (i mean it seems you can download an emulator for that board), but so does Arcana Heart 3. Would have rather seen that.

Maybe they want to give the game a second chance. The sale numbers were pretty bad for it so maybe it might find a new life on PC. I have a feeling they plan bringing all the fighters they had on PS3 they can to PC as long as there are no licensing issues to deal with.

MUnited83

For you.
Gonna say now to everyone here please DO NOT use the Spoiler tag image if it's actually something to spoil. On mobile it does not work. The image just automatically shows.

Don't be that guy who goes "here's a picture of who the arkham knight is" and put it behind spoilers, and then wonder why everyone is still seeing it and pissed off.
Thats the least spoilery thing one could ever spoil though :p. Like, its so obvious it hurts.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
is residentevil.net working for anyone ?
its very very slow

It's working, but very slow right now. They may be updating something, as they did recently release that Resident Evil timeline/series discussion thing that turned out being used by more users than I would of predicted.

L.O.R.D

It's working, but very slow right now. They may be updating something, as they did recently release that Resident Evil timeline/series discussion thing that turned out being used by more users than I would of predicted.

its been that slow for over 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom