• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

shit, i just realized that scalebound might see a PC release someday. That would be real nice, MS and Platinum. I wouldn't be angry if that happened.

I am of the belief that the reason no PC version or game were announced during the past 2 days' conferences was simply so that the consoles don't lose the sales to the PC ver.
Also the games are announced during THEIR conference for THEIR system, it'd be ridiculous to showcase it for anything else.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yep.

Assume the sale is going on during the 20th, and over by the 30th.

sales start on thursdays. the 19th is a thursday. the 20th is not a thursday.

at least they almost always start on thursdays, so they catch 2 weekends

also... I like the word thursday

thursday

Lomax

An earlier summer sale means a longer wait until the winter sale though. :(

Nah, the wait between the Winter and Summer is by far the worst, when the sale was running until late July it was only 4 months to the Fall/Thanksgiving sale but 7 months between Winter and Summer. Mid-June is really where it should be, even if that's not technically Summer yet.

Garcia

sales start on thursdays. the 19th is a thursday. the 20th is not a thursday.

at least they almost always start on thursdays, so they catch 2 weekends

also... I like the word thursday

thursday

So it is thursday then. Can't wait for next thursday.

r3n4ud

Flyyyy'n

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FLY'N -- MB-2F96CAF4566F5DE6 - Taken by Garcia

derExperte

PM me for the PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks, I entered a giveaway while Moddy was sleeping and then got it from someone else.

Due to the bazillion greenlight releases we may see a 20 day summer sale instead. Maybe. I don't know.

Then Divinity would've beem delayed further. Or they're releasing as a daily deal.

Yakkue

GqHMUAB.png

I just played through Love and enjoyed every second of it immensely! Thanks again to Arthea for gifting it though modbot :D
It's just the right amount of challenging and never seemed unfair.
I'd like to tackle YOLO mode next, but that might be impossible for my skill level. Did anyone here manage to beat the game in that mode?

Corpekata

Banned
The Divinity delay does make sense in that context. The only other major game in the coming soon list before the 30th is The Valiant Heart on the 27th but given that's a multiplatform title Ubi would probably not be inclined to move the date.

Lomax

Wow, people are really dumping the mysterious cards already, especially considering what they've done price wise each of the last two times.

SamVimes

Me and two of my friends (one of them a gaffer) are gonna buy a 4 pack of Rise of Nations, anyone interested in being the forth? I'm gonna check the thread again but send a pm if possible.

GqHMUAB.png

I just played through Love and enjoyed every second of it immensely! Thanks again to Arthea for gifting it though modbot :D
It's just the right amount of challenging and never seemed unfair.
I'd like to tackle YOLO mode next, but that might be impossible for my skill level. Did anyone here manage to beat the game in that mode?
Does it have controller support? There's nothing about that on the Steam listing, but many games there don't list controller support, yet have it anyway.

Well, you'd be the third one and win the game if you'd just read the rule...
Alas, no dice.
Any other takers?

Well, actually due to E3 frenzy today I didn't check Groupees and I was not aware that Fly'n was the mystery game of "Be mine 13", and since I intend to purchase that
I hope there's enough left on my credit card
so I think I'll thank all the same you for your generosity and the other two gaffers namely pahamrick and Sub Zero - who posted before me, maybe it's better for me to leave the opportunity to play the game to someone else.

Anyone who have tried/managed to download the RE Revelations demo?

Wanted to download to see how the PC port was but it just goes to downloaded with 0 bytes downloaded. Have tried verifying the download but no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom