• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Was one of the unlucky (few?) that got admitted to the beta but didn't receive the license, does feel like a fun Payday/Battlefield/CoD mishmash.
I agree though: Titanfall (beta) is just as much of a "rehash", but I was blown away by how fast paced and hectic it is - they didn't magically fix what's wrong with modern twitch shooters, but at least took care of the most blatant problems and added a few new ideas to the mix.

Wait I thought we didn't like how cod was just run and gun and wanted shooters with more verticality, more emphasis on gunplay and a unique take on mechanics?

Bluth54

Batman Arkham Origins: Cold Cold Heart is fucken amazing.

Yeah I enjoyed it too, but it had the same thing that really annoyed me that Arkham City had
Bruce Wayne beating up large groups of thugs he probably shouldn't be able to if he was a normal person and then Batman suddenly appears.

Arthea

This gif left me wanting to play FF14 real bad

C1HwOEs.gif

most FF14 gifs do, but I keep strong, no sleep for me

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
pew pew motherfucker

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare -- MB-DEE93D8571386AFE - Taken by NingenJanai

edit: no -jpg modbot? you suck

Arthea

(Not actually my bed.)

I'd win by default because he'd be too high to string together a coherent sentence. Legalised weed does have its downsides!

sure!

what if he comes to it with Ronan?
just a thought

this fucking game, that I actually want for once, was in 3 bundles, and I missed them all

one of them was a indiegala bundle, which I have like 378 of those, except this one.

fuck this I quit Steam
(><)
which game?

if it's any consolation, happens to me all the time somehow, when I rarely skip bundles.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this fucking game, that I actually want for once, was in 3 bundles, and I missed them all

one of them was a indiegala bundle, which I have like 378 of those, except this one.

fuck this I quit Steam

edit: game in question is Smooth Operators. Think ill buy the Tex Murphy collection to make me feel better, dat Under a Killing Moon nostalgia

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even last 10 seconds in the Super Gravitron. It's like having sex for the first time

edit: 13 seconds, fuck yessssssssssssssssssssss

Salsa

can i plz b referee

also salsa coming to bs as next month or smthing and taking me partying yeaa

yeah man, gonna knock on your door with the gf so you can take us to an anime expo (&#9685;&#8255;&#9685;&#10047;)

also an opportunity of me going to Australia and work there for like 6 months almost came about but I met this girl and got into some other stuff and it aint gonna happen

either way id probably be killed by a spider before reaching Jase's creepy basement door he calls house

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
also an opportunity of me going to Australia and work there for like 6 months almost came about but I met this girl and got into some other stuff and it aint gonna happen

either way id probably be killed by a spider before reaching Jase's creepy basement door he calls house

I'd be mad that you chose sex over me, but chances are that the work wasn't in WA so it wouldn't have mattered. :p

Salsa

I'd be mad that you chose sex over me, but chances are that the work wasn't in WA so it wouldn't have mattered. :p

it was originally in New Zeland but I ended up switchin it to Aus. It was in Sidney and some other place

the work was whatever so no harm there but it seemed like a cool adventure and a good way to die

aku:jiki

Don't forget about dropbears, landsharks, echidnas and didgeridoos.
Didgeridoos are fucking gross. When I lived in Amsterdam, there'd normally be 1 or 2 guys on the main street every day, trying to get money for playing that thing and there'd always be a huge pool of saliva at the bottom of the pipe.

Evrain

Wait I thought we didn't like how cod was just run and gun and wanted shooters with more verticality, more emphasis on gunplay and a unique take on mechanics?
That's exactly what I meant :) I just can't shake the feeling that they were still held back by some of their CoD heirloom (Generations, perk tiers, etcetera), but am immensely glad they countered quickscoping.

EDIT: SteamGAF, since I am bored out of my mind and recovering from a nerve-wrecking case of Black Ops 2 addiction, should I buy Castle of Illusion from GMG? Keep in mind I already cleared it on the SNES.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
GMG is doing an "encore" sale today. Borderlands, Xcom, Final Fantasy, Bioshock and Hitman bundles are back on sale, along with offers on FM2014, Castle of Illusion, Tomb Raider, Poker Night and Company of Heroes 2.

Edit: beaten! But at least I had a link.

Salsa

GMG is doing an "encore" sale today. Borderlands, Xcom, Final Fantasy, Bioshock and Hitman bundles are back on sale, along with offers on FM2014, Castle of Illusion, Tomb Raider, Poker Night and Company of Heroes 2.

Edit: beaten! But at least I had a link.

too bad they didnt repeat the Final Fantasy doublepack price mistake (tho I got it)

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Does Condemned hold up well? I remember renting and playing a bit of it, I quite liked scanning for clues and so on. Wondering whether to pick it up on GMG as part of the sale. £2.49 and I get a free Jet Set Radio. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom