• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Maybe Sam Fisher is just a code name, and there has been many Sam Fishers.

So what you're saying is that the Blacklist protagonist is just one Sam Fisher in a very large pond?

*crickets*

inb4 Dead Rising 3 should i play DR2 or DR2: Off the record (or both)? Never played it before (maybe a little on Wii, but that was another story)

Dead Rising 2 is considered canon, if that matters at all. Off the Record is not as it's essentially a reimagining of DR2 proper with the original Dead Rising protagonist taking the place of Whatshisface.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
inb4 Dead Rising 3 should i play DR2 or DR2: Off the record (or both)? Never played it before (maybe a little on Wii, but that was another story)

DR2: Off the Record is fantastic. I've heard that the PC port is a bit of a poorly optimized mess, though :/ And both use GFWL :/

tav7623

Hey guys, fairly new here to this thread so I don't know if someone has already posted something about this or if y'all don't even care, but Origin is currently giving away Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition as part of their On the House program and I thought y'all would like to know that today (June 16th) is the last day to grab it for free.

So what you're saying is that the Blacklist protagonist is just one Sam Fisher in a very large pond?

*crickets*
4OCt2Bq.gif

I'm known among my friends as the bad puns guy. That was even bad by my standards.
Keep it up

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hey guys, fairly new here to this thread so I don't know if someone has already posted something about this or if y'all don't even care, but Origin is currently giving away Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition as part of their On the House program and I thought y'all would like to know that today (June 16th) is the last day to grab it for free.

EA sure loves to devalue its IPs!

4OCt2Bq.gif

I'm known among my friends as the bad puns guy. That was even bad by my standards.
Keep it up

I'll be here all week. You know, like usual. ;)

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Ah, thanks for the heads up, I need to pick it up.

Because Origin news is few and far and between, people actually post interesting information about Origin from time to time in here. There is technically a Origin OT, but it is functionally dead.

*crickets*

2532199-1321628363395.gif

tav7623

Ah, thanks for the heads up, I need to pick it up.

Because Origin news is few and far and between, people actually post interesting information about Origin from time to time in here. There is technically a Origin OT, but it is functionally dead.

I didn't even know there was an official Origin thread, the sad thing is most of the stuff I've seen regarding Origin has been in this thread.

honestly they just made commander shepard

it looks so much like him its distracting

Him? Oh, I see the problem.
You're failing to realize that Shepard is actually supposed to be a woman and not some Tom Brady look alike:

femshep.jpg

we dont even know if thats coming to PC :/

And I don't even care. :p

Dead Rising 2 is considered canon, if that matters at all. Off the Record is not as it's essentially a reimagining of DR2 proper with the original Dead Rising protagonist taking the place of Whatshisface.

Chuck > Frank. All day, er'ryday.
Especially whatever the hell they did to Frank with his redesign in DR2:OTR as well as the slightly Mel Gibson looking Frank in UMvC3.

So it is coming. Well, if Cacpcom every pulls another good DLC sale, maybe I'll get it if there's something in it I actually want by then. Most of the stuff I saw in the trailer wasn't my speed.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Him? Oh, I see the problem.
You're failing to realize that Shepard is actually supposed to be a woman and not some Tom Brady look alike:

Female Shepard VA was sub par. Couldn't stand it and had to turn the sound down during the dialogue sequences. The only thing worse is the obsessive fans that need to mention the female Shepard as 'the real one' every time someone mentions Shepard or Mass Effect.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Loved these games and it looked like a good deal.

Indie Game The Movie Bundle Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Indie Game The Movie Bundle -- MB-96913DF173155FDD - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 2 entrants total.
This is absolutely a test -- MB-TESTMODBOTKEY - Taken by Stump Testing Modbot

t1402901723z1.png

Adnor

Banned
I found the best part of Blacklist, you can throw unconscious bodies from cliffs and you still get ghost points, so it counts as non-lethal.

Sober

Just pre-ordered Gods Will Be Watching. The pre-order discount is almost up, which makes me feel optimistic that the game will be out this Tuesday (if not the next and last Tuesday of June).

If no one else called the OT, I'll volunteer to do it...

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I found the best part of Blacklist, you can throw unconscious bodies from cliffs and you still get ghost points, so it counts as non-lethal.

There is a cash bonus for 'hiding' a set number of bodies. I think the required number of bodies is around 15-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom