• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe old, but Priit shared this in SteamGAF chat.

qTEqEOT.png

Hello...

I'm suddenly going to reinstall TF2 for no particular reason whatsoever.

Derp

Steam keys were given to backers, but the game has yet to be made available on the store. If I'd known about backers receiving a revenue cut once the game makes its development budget back, I would have thrown some money behind it myself.
Aw damn... I really wanted test my GPU with that game. It looks beautiful. Guess i'll just wait it out, then.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I see, well since i have mac, i'm limited but for sure will purchase Hitman, MW3 and Civilization on steam when there will be disscount.

Do you give free popcorn? i have nothing to complain about yet (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Usually the Steam thread is more peaceful and on topic.

The mac selection is a bit broader now than it used to be. You can filter games to find those with a mac version.

Oh fun times. Dust would always spin into them. They're very easy to take apart though.

But in this case i had something interfering with the contact between the right mouse button on my Mamba, in case you're wondering :)

Actually, yeah. I was trying to think of what could possibly block a laser/optical mouse that would require a person to disassemble it.

The_Monk

Hello my good GAFfers!

Hope there something else besides voting. Summer adventure sounds great. Here's hoping for something interesting. :)

I'll put my profile in as well. I'll add anyone I see. I don't have many Steam friends yet.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrFunnyBro/

Also, I just got an Xbox One controller yesterday for my PC. It feels so good! I even tried playing some TF2 on it to test it out. Except for the reload button being mapped to B for some weird reason, it was perfect. Also played some Fear 2 with it as well.

Speaking of Fear 2, it is pretty fun. It's pretty much a straight shooter, but with a horror story added on. With the horror story being pretty interesting. Alma is freaking me out right now.

liezryou

Bought the bundle so regiving away the keys i won from here.

ModBot said:
Instructions for liezryou:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nekro -- MB-D286FC6E5CD5F990 - Taken by Volimar. 4 entrants total.
Antisquad -- MB-09AEEB2ED5118D76 - Taken by someguyinahat. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...

Note: The key you added for Antisquad was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1403181289z1.png

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
You're not using Steam as a kind of Tinder for gamers?

Talk about missing out :D
I am a: gamer.
I am looking for: sales.
I live in: the internet.

Only thing I'm lacking is a nice screenshot to use as avatar. And then I'll be getting loads and loads of games.

Copons

Main problem with a hypotetical summer adventure is that while playing I won't be able to follow the sale thread, so when I stop playing instead of having to scroll through 50 pages, they'll be 100 or even more like a million or something.

BTW this morning my gf said goodbye to me like I was going to an oversea war for the next 11 days.
I guess this being the 5th main sale since we've been living together, by now she has understood that I'll be utterly absent with my face stuck against the monitor during all the sale, the poor thing. :(

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I don't feel like playing TF2, to be honest (._.)

at least, I'm not alone in this!

edited: I know nobody cares right now, but War of the Vikings and The Few are new steam releases, no discounts though.

War of The Vikings is not new, it just had some DLC released

Valve should stick with new games only on the new releases tab

Main problem with a hypotetical summer adventure is that while playing I won't be able to follow the sale thread, so when I stop playing instead of having to scroll through 50 pages, they'll be 100 or even more like a million or something.

I basically make peace with not keeping up with the sale thread. It's pretty much a tire fire of the same questions over and over again anyway.

JordanKZ

For the first time in a couple of years, I'm genuinely excited about a steam sale. Here's hoping that the metagame stuff is true, it was always super fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom