• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Do we know what Shovel Knight will cost on release? Must double-dip since WiiU/3DS versions got delayed for EU :(

Jase answered this question in another thread. :)

I'm sorta curious how many of you folks posting your Steam IDs will be suddenly contacted by fakeDunderHassan or another gift-beggar/scammer in the near future...

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorta curious how many of you folks posting your Steam IDs will be suddenly contacted by fakeDunderHassan or another gift-beggar/scammer in the near future...

As long as we're not complete idiots we should be fine

sprinkles

also idk what's up with the xelios situation but I tried to add him, got rejected, then added him again and wrote a pm to him here saying I added him, got rejected again

I know he basically shut himself off everyone but I feel like I did something :(
I miss Xel as well. Was a real pal and bought me lots of stuff the German government thinks is bad for me. Plus we had nice chats every now and then (unlike with many of the rest of you untalkative guys on my friends list).

milena87

Ever since the PS4 presser showing some people have been voicing that opinion. It's in several threads.

Shouldn't we hope for games to come to more platforms?

Oh well, maybe Sony will make No Man's Sky a timed exclusive, but this game has too much potential on PC to go to waste. I don't believe they'll cancel the PC version.

Jintor

Probably been posted here before, I can't be arsed to check, but it's funny enough to be worth a repost. gaben.tv has a 2014 edition.

C1ngHNW.gif

calyx

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Frozen Synapse -- MB-1FC19546667ABA2A
The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-B667449DA527B8CF - Taken by S1n1st3r. 4 entrants total.

t1403185388z1.png

Also, feel free to add me as a friend on steam, same name as here.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/calyx25/

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

I actually got added by a beggar a few hours ago when I posted my id in the thread.

Wanted me to buy him The Wolf Among Us (probably saw my giveaway yesterday), thinking I am some kind of charity.

Wish I kept the chat log but I instablocked him

oipic

I can't keep up anymore. And the actual sale thread? Nope.

Tapping out.

todd, you're a much needed level-headed voice of reason in here when things get a little mad... but it is understood.

I'll catch your thoughts on your blog (which all discerning SteamGAFfers should be doing already).

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I actually got added by a beggar a few hours ago when I posted my id in the thread.

Wanted me to buy him The Wolf Among Us (probably saw my giveaway yesterday), thinking I am some kind of charity.

You should have trolled him a bit. Maybe that will dissuade them from trying it again.

At least we could all have had a laugh.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a friend list on the 3ds? I think someone should add Salsa there to remind him just incase.

i got him covered on 3ds. but you can't send dick picsimportant notes on swap note anymore :(

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
still not sure what you do in this thread, someone explain please (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Right now most of us are waiting for the switch over to the Summer Sale thread. Yakkue, Roboleon, and Calyx are the only ones technically on topic.

Santiako

still not sure what you do in this thread, someone explain please (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We somehow avoid being in Community while talking about Sausage Romulan and give away game via Modbot. We also complain about the rest of gaf.

Derp

Holy SHIT i fixed my mouse! Opened it up. Cleaned it's insides with a cloth. Attacked it with some compressed air, reassembled it, and the problem is completely gone!

Words can't describe how good this feels. I've never opened up a mouse before.

The fact that they purposely chose to use a video of someone sucking at the game just makes that trailer so much more hilarious.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Holy SHIT i fixed my mouse! Opened it up. Cleaned it's insides with a cloth. Attacked it with some compressed air, reassembled it, and the problem is completely gone!

Words can't describe how good this feels. I've never opened up a mouse before.

The fact that they purposely chose to use a video of someone sucking at the game just makes that trailer so much more hilarious.

Ball mouse?

aku:jiki

I like having friends to look at other people's achievements. I understand they are meaningless but it's still fun.
They're obviously not meaningless if you find some value in them. Most people have accepted that achievements are pretty fun; don't listen to the last few haters who insist that they're the worst thing ever.

Those are the kinds of people who refuse to update their spelling and still use "X-Box" even though MS removed the hyphen like 15 fucking years ago.

We all know how these chat logs go...

100% Totally Genuine Steam Chat Log Verified Supreme said:
Never give your Steam password to anyone.
Notas Cam: hi how r u
You: Hello, who are you?
Notas Cam: can u by wolf among us 4 me plz :)
You: What?
Notas Cam:can u by the wolf among us 4 me pls?
Notas Cam: ur a nice person u kno
You: Why are you asking me this?
You: I'm not going to buy that for you.
Notas Cam has disconnected.

TsuXna

Right now most of us are waiting for the switch over to the Summer Sale thread. Yakkue, Roboleon, and Calyx are the only ones technically on topic.
I see, well since i have mac, i'm limited but for sure will purchase Hitman, MW3 and Civilization on steam when there will be disscount.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We somehow avoid being in Community while talking about Sausage Romulan and give away game via Modbot. We also complain about the rest of gaf.

Do you give free popcorn? i have nothing to complain about yet (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Myshkin

They're obviously not meaningless if you find some value in them. Most people have accepted that achievements are pretty fun; don't listen to the last few haters who insist that they're the worst thing ever.

I don't care about cheevos at all personally. But they are nice if they point you at different ways to play. Tropico 4 did a very good job of it.

[And, to think, we are now raising a whole generation of people who will never know the joy of opening up a mouse.]

TsuXna

Originally Posted by 100% Totally Genuine Steam Chat Log Verified Supreme

Never give your Steam password to anyone.
Notas Cam: hi how r u
You: Hello, who are you?
Notas Cam: can u by wolf among us 4 me plz :)
You: What?
Notas Cam:can u by the wolf among us 4 me pls?
Notas Cam: ur a nice person u kno
You: Why are you asking me this?
You: I'm not going to buy that for you.
Notas Cam has disconnected.
hahah xDDD god that reminds me of Buk Lau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom