• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Why would there be a summer sale thread when there's no summer sale? Are people really so compelled to post "LOL IM HYPED MYWALLET.GIF GABEN ALL DEM DEALS HOW I HOLD ALL THESE DEALS MY BACKLOG UGHHHH HNNNGH BASED LUBE.GIF U ALWAYS REMEMBER UR FIRST" or whatever that they need a dedicated thread to do it in, separate from this one?

Sounds thread worthy to me.

from twistedpixel:

We're happy to reveal an update to our Steam version of Ms. Splosion Man that replaces the GFWL implementation with Steamworks. Fans have been asking and we're happy to finally make this available, including all 100 levels and online multiplayer. We also made sure to provide a method for existing players to convert their save games from GFWL to Steam. This update is available NOW and kicks off the Steam Summer Sale at a discount of 75% off!

inky

JaseC, I've been to the future and brought you a gif:

untitled-184dc0.gif

Zafir

So gutted I'm not going to have much money to spend on the sale. Work contract ended and I was told I wasn't getting an extension. Le sigh!

So if the general advice is to wait for the flashes and dailies, why is everyone excited about the start of it, when the standard sale stuff is to be bought on the last day?

Is it because there are dailies and flash sales from the start as well?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So if the general advice is to wait for the flashes and dailies, why is everyone excited about the start of it, when the standard sale stuff is to be bought on the last day?

EVERYTHING

but yes

Gintoki

from twistedpixel:

We're happy to reveal an update to our Steam version of Ms. Splosion Man that replaces the GFWL implementation with Steamworks. Fans have been asking and we're happy to finally make this available, including all 100 levels and online multiplayer. We also made sure to provide a method for existing players to convert their save games from GFWL to Steam. This update is available NOW and kicks off the Steam Summer Sale at a discount of 75% off!

Nice, will finally buy it

Why would there be a summer sale thread when there's no summer sale? Are people really so compelled to post "LOL IM HYPED MYWALLET.GIF GABEN ALL DEM DEALS HOW I HOLD ALL THESE DEALS MY BACKLOG UGHHHH HNNNGH BASED LUBE.GIF U ALWAYS REMEMBER UR FIRST" or whatever that they need a dedicated thread to do it in, separate from this one?

you already know the answer to this question

It's to complain how bad the discounts are and how awesome was 2011 Summer Sale. xD

Levyne

Banned
So I just got back to my hotel. Just in time!

Actually I NEED FOOD so I probably won't be hear as the gates open. It might be better that way.

MRORANGE

I would doze of for an hour too, but I'm afraid to sleep soundly until tomorrow morning and miss all fun. (._.)
Haven't slept full night for a week or so

I'm expecting the usual gaf hype train to keep me awake.

especially when the sales isn't going to happen today, the meltdowns will be glorious..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there any benefit to putting money in my Steam Wallet rather than paying for each game normally?

Other than self-control and speed?

it makes buying price mistakes before they fix them much faster

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there any benefit to putting money in my Steam Wallet rather than paying for each game normally?

Other than self-control and speed?

Topping up your wallet means fewer foreign transaction fees/currency conversion fees, if applicable.

MadGear

Time to stop playing Dota II just in case the steam network will crash under heavy load :)

Any bets on Just Cause 2 being a flash sale once again ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom