• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

aww9qqg.png

legit surprised nuuvem got the keys before release

guess im momentarely moving the witcher to the hard drive

~~one of these thing just doesn't belong here~~

tmarg

With answers like these

I'd say go even more aggressive.

I don't get it. Are they giving up on the whole ten year plan thing? Because this is the kind of nonsense you try when you are wringing the last money possible out of a dying franchise.

Dsyndrome

Pillars of Eternity just updated, like less than a megabyte update. I'm fine with updates I guess, but dislike having to reinstall a new version of IE Mod each time.

zkylon

zkylewd
With answers like these

I'd say go even more aggressive.
i think i have two different issues

the molyneux interview was extremely uncomfortable because it was too personal. asking the guy if he's a pathological liar is never gonna lead to a useful answer, so it's just a pointless interview

this one, it just feels like the interviewer is circling around calling the whole thing a ripoff, which makes the interview feel like the two people aren't really talking to one another, if that makes any sense

i don't consider angry joe to be the be-all of games journalism or anything but i genuinely enjoy watching him go hard on developers because he seems invested and just asks exactly what he's got in his mind, doesn't word it up nice and doesn't do any like personal attacks

or just do the jim sterling thing and bitch about them a lot for your audience, don't even give them room to reply with their pr speech

anyways, this interview in particular was pretty funny because the bungie guy sounded like an insane person lol

Grabbed one for you guys.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Primal Carnage: Extinction -- MB-D54E69367B841A13 - Taken by electroflame. 8 entrants total.

t1435019783z1.png

Salsa

in the deleting of games to make room for Knight I realized I still had Tribes Ascend installed

game was fucking great. shame it never caught on much

Dsyndrome

Can't remember, did GMG always have Arkham Knight Premium Edition off 40%?

Either way, valid until friday. Use BETHEB-ATMANG-MG40PC at checkout. Not as good as Nuuvem, but that deal's gone now.

How do I add a key to "Itch.io"? I need to do it for a steam key and cant find my way around this ugly site. I even tried googling but with little success.

Phinor

in the deleting of games to make room for Knight I realized I still had Tribes Ascend installed

game was fucking great. shame it never caught on much

Tribes Ascend is way too popular for my taste. Any Section 8 Prejudice fans out there?! What a fantastic game that was, and no one ever played it. Also had GFWL on top of other things so it never had even the slightest of chances to succeed. But I still prefer it over Tribes, and Tribes is great already.

Arthea

meanwhile on greenlight

that took a while to sort out, there is a Sakura wannabe on greenlight that I omitted, I think we have enough Sakura games as it is, also Tetris clone which no way ever will see light of a day, so I omitted that too, let's get to the rest.

a nice concept of a puzzle game

7 yo on an adventure, could be funny
MechaNika

this could be interesting choose your story the game, on kickstarter too

I kinda like the look of this, also an isometric stealth adventure game? That's some interesting genre description

I remember somebody wanting Dexter the game, here you go, probably not exactly what was expected, but a game nonetheless
almost forgot, it's f2p

posting it mostly because of original concept and some snowboarding maniacs around

here is a dangerous redhead for you, not sure about gameplay tho, doesn't look that fluid from that trailer

Arthea

How do I add a key to "Itch.io"? I need to do it for a steam key and cant find my way around this ugly site. I even tried googling but with little success.

you don't add a key as such, you login into your account and then just copy ichio link to new tab and click on link to my account.

edited: or maybe add to my account, anyway, it's obvious from there

Eila

McMvp5n.png

I still play sometimes, but nobody plays NAW anymore and the servers are really shitty. It's too laggy most of the time.

All the itch.io keys I've gotten so far are links. Just click on it and press the button to activate it.
Like, this is a random key:
http://danvox.itch.io/project-druid/download/FASDFJALKJlkfladjfkdfljldsfASDF
Maybe try replacing the name of the game and the random string with the key you got.

I remember somebody wanting Dexter the game, here you go, probably not exactly what was expected, but a game nonetheless

almost forgot, it's f2p
They got Deb and Harry looking alright, Dexter looks a little weird from the quick trailer. Kinda weird how they screwed him up but not the others.

Oreoleo

Tribes Ascend is way too popular for my taste. Any Section 8 Prejudice fans out there?! What a fantastic game that was, and no one ever played it. Also had GFWL on top of other things so it never had even the slightest of chances to succeed. But I still prefer it over Tribes, and Tribes is great already.

The Section 8 games were great. Shame they released the first one at full price, I think that put a lot of people off the franchise permanently. Prejudice had the WiiU problem where it seemed like an expansion or add-on instead of the standalone game it actually was.

Plus, yeah. GFWL.

Arthea

Can someone get me a Primal Carnage key from alienware?

I'm having trouble logging in.

I would, I was logged in, but never got a key (error of too intense free stuff thirst and try later) and now they kicked me out or the site is down.

They got Deb and Harry looking alright, Dexter looks a little weird from the quick trailer. Kinda weird how they screwed him up but not the others.

I haven't noticed, seemed OK to me.

Speevy

Banned
Hey guys, I have a question. I recently deleted a bunch of games, but it still shows they're installed even though they're not. Is there a less time consuming way to fix this?

Kagemusha

Hey guys, I have a question. I recently deleted a bunch of games, but it still shows they're installed even though they're not. Is there a less time consuming way to fix this?

shift + left mouse click the games that you want deleted and then right click. Select delete.

Arthea

I think it's the eyebrows.
http://i.imgur.com/Vqam1aR.png[/img

I dunno, it just seemed strange. The rest actually don't look bad at all, just figured they'd get Dexter down right.[/QUOTE]

now that you mention it, something is a little off, I can't put finger on it, though
a stare maybe?

Sch1sm

I think it's the eyebrows.
Vqam1aR.png

I dunno, it just seemed strange. The rest actually don't look bad at all, just figured they'd get Dexter down right.

His jaw's a bit too rounded and his eyebrows make him look way too angry for his near always "calm" self. The eyebrows are the biggest thing, though. I watched enough of that how to know that, while he has a prominent brow, it doesn't fall diagonally like that. pls.

He looks like a serial killer there.

I suppose that's fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom